We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Extraction for Students .pdf Options

daninva
#1 Posted : 12/6/2010 10:32:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

QT's DMT Extraction for Students
Version 1.1
INTRODUCTION:
By Quantum Tantra

"In modern times there has been a reduction of ritual. The ceremonies, that previously served to cast out an individual from modern associations and throw him into a field of epiphanies, have become merely form, betraying the inner forces that must somehow manifest. Shamen know of these inner forces. They understand the inevitable overwhelming psychological experience that everyone will face if they are to complete their inward path to open the unconscious and fall in. The psychological crisis is the fulcrum of any metaphysical realization the individual may have about himself or his world. Without these intense experiences, without the rituals that convey the message of the journey, and without shamen to show the way, many are lost in the world searching constantly farther for what is contained only within. To chemically force such spiritual breakthrough may be interpreted by some as a way to circumvent the trials that are necessary to test each soul willing to see the truth of their life. But in contemporary society where is the individual to seek these tests of the self or to be struck silent in awe of their own natural beauty or that of the universe? The shamen offered these opportunities to the individuals of their society for generations, helping people maintain a healthy psychology between the known world and the mystical. I now offer this ability to you in one of many forms, DMT."
Code:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/extraction_guide1/dmt_extraction_guide1.shtml

I'm curious if experienced extractors would agree with his methods.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 12/6/2010 10:49:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember reading this tek(or a similar one) many years ago. It looked very complicated so I forgot about it till I found the NexusSmile

lab notes wrote:
Day 24: Elf-spice hyperspace. The experiment was a success.

day 24?? lol

alot can be learned from the tek, but there are easier teks with the end result being pretty damn clean. Maybe a few of those steps ( like defating) should be incorpotade if using phalaris, but a waste of time if using MHRB.

Take a look at the Nexus wiki for info on the teks we have here.

Newfound_wonder
#3 Posted : 12/6/2010 11:27:02 PM

Harvie Krumpet

When I was a college student I chose to use that technique strictly because the word "students" was in the title. The extra acidification step led me to believe that the DMT would be more pure. But the extraction was a dismal failure; he attributes it to using 12 pint-sized glass jars since he couldn't find a big glass jar.

Anecdotes aside, it's my opinion that there are quicker, safer, and more efficient extraction techniques than QT's student tek. The BLAB uses safer ingredients and would probably take about as long as QT's tek, and it supposedly yields beautiful white spice. QT's methods do work; they just aren't the most efficient.
Every tool is dangerous when misused. That is no reason not to use tools.
Isn't it strange that a gift can be an enemy?

shishigami
#4 Posted : 12/6/2010 11:49:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wouldn't use it. When I did it I got poor results. There is not enough NaOH added to properly bring the pH up to a suitable level.

DoingKermit
#5 Posted : 12/7/2010 12:12:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have all ways heard of people having problems with this tek. I haven't tried it myself though.

DiMiTriX
#6 Posted : 12/7/2010 11:01:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

delete this tek lpease it's waste of time and maybe mhrb couse many people had problem with it Rolling eyes Confused
it's like say you can make hash rubbing weed buds..ok this is true,but if you use bubblebags you'll have a more pure product and quantity
Tz'is aná

daninva
#7 Posted : 12/7/2010 2:32:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the head's up. I think I'll just go with Norman's my first time.

justine
#8 Posted : 12/7/2010 4:21:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember that vovin said it was one of the first tek, so it should only be of historical interest.

Anyway I also enjoy digging old texts about dmt and other psychedelics, you can find a few here :
http://www.textfiles.com/drugs/
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

Noman
#9 Posted : 12/7/2010 5:24:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's terrible.
It calls for three different pH's for basification, all of which are wrong, and for HCl which IME always gives yellow oily goo instead of DMT.
It's just a pretentious write up with lots of pictures.

SnozzleBerry
#10 Posted : 12/7/2010 6:47:51 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

QT's tek is garbage (given the existence of more current and drastically improved teks that are currently the "standard" ) and is actually what motivated certain individuals to create some of the teks that are currently the most prevalent. QT's should be relegated to a historical footnote and avoided as lab procedure.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

justine
#11 Posted : 12/7/2010 7:49:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Noman wrote:
It's terrible.
It calls for three different pH's for basification, all of which are wrong, and for HCl which IME always gives yellow oily goo instead of DMT.
It's just a pretentious write up with lots of pictures.

I'm not sure hcl is the issue here, after all that's what is called for in vovin's tek and it yields very pure dmt.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake