We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Aus suppliers Options

Chupang
#1 Posted : 10/13/2009 6:26:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there Experienced friends, I was woundering where Australians get their extraction supplies from, and whether they use Mimosa hostiles opposed to Acacia obtusifolia bark which is native to Australia.

Do you guys know of an internet supplier here or do you order from overseas.

Thank you in advance -
Reality is not something you wake up to

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Sereniti
#2 Posted : 10/14/2009 3:03:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I used Acacia Acuminata (native to WA) , but there are several other eastern coast acacia's you could use - obtusfolia, maidenii..

AFAIK, mimosa hostilis won't make it past customs if you try and import it. Better to go native Smile

For the rest of the supplies, check out bunnings for the shellite/naptha + sodium hydroxide. Most hydro shops will sell phosphoric acid a.k.a 'PH down'(if you plan on doing a/b). Fumaric acid is the only thing i can;t find locally...

Chupang
#3 Posted : 10/14/2009 9:17:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks a lot for the reply and that customs information, their isn't really any places where i could physically go get the bark because it is to far, do you know anyone or anywhere i could order some?
Reality is not something you wake up to

Sereniti
#4 Posted : 10/15/2009 2:44:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't know of any shops that would sell just the bark, you could buy the seeds online though and grow the plant if you want to play the long game..!
(Phalaris grass maybe worth investigating if you can't get your hands on any acacia's.)

google australian ethnobotanicals and you will find a few places that sell the seeds, maybe they can point you in the direction of some bark.

Morphane
#5 Posted : 10/15/2009 5:01:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Mimosa hostilis seeds were available at a certain ethnobotanical site not long ago.

Where I am, DMT and even Salvia is deeply, deeply underground. I'm not into the drug culture at all, yet I could get pot, MDMA, speed, and heroin without a problem. LSD - maybe. DMT - no chance.

I know there are communes around Nimbin that are familiar with DMT, but no chance they are going to sell it. They're right into the shamanism, so you'd have to spend quite a bit of time to get involved in their culture.

The only real option is to get seeds and grow your own.

If there are any Australians here who have access to bark, they are either very paranoid and scared to help fellow Australians, or want to keep it all to themselves. I don't necessarily blame them either.

chocobeastie
#6 Posted : 12/2/2010 4:52:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Acacia Floribunda grows prevalently all up the east coast of Australia and is a good and common source of tryptamines!

You can just extract straight from the phyllodes and get a yielf of 0.3-4%

People grow it in their backyards and even city councils grow it.

And it is a very good source of tryptamines. :-)

Reginald
#7 Posted : 6/9/2021 8:44:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

There is a new Australian vendor online, called Mod: Removed. Just do a search for root bark in Aus. I'm not sure if I can link it here.

Peace

Fruit is life
#8 Posted : 6/9/2021 10:01:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Usually it gets harvested and traded towards the end of the year, the rest of the year is out if stock, just keep your eye out.
The self that talks doesn't know, the self that knows doesn't talk.

Loveall
#9 Posted : 6/9/2021 1:29:57 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Reginald wrote:
There is a new Australian vendor online, Mod: Removed. Just do a search for root bark in Aus. I'm not sure if I can link it here.

Peace
No you cannot link it. Also, even without the link this post still goes against our rules. Cannot discuss or mention bark vendors here.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Reginald
#10 Posted : 6/9/2021 6:02:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

sorry mate, wont happen again.