We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is DMT Experience close to Lucid Dreaming Options

CanadianResistance
#1 Posted : 11/30/2010 10:28:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone who can astral project or lucid dream.

I know smoking DMT it would be much more detailed and divine.

But does it feel similiar to achieving astral projection or lucidity during dreams?

Sorry for all the questions.

Look forward to your replies

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 11/30/2010 10:38:29 PM

No, not even close.

Find out for yourself.

universecannon
#3 Posted : 12/1/2010 2:49:46 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

na, its usually not anything like it at all.

I've entered some very trippy dmt or salvia like trances in dreams at random times though..but they tend to be more mushroom or ayahuasca like than the rush of smoked dmt. One thing that does really remind me of it though is these dreams where I become lucid, and then somehow become kind of aware of my body sleeping on the bed all while running around dreamland. Has anyone else experienced this? Its bizarrely fun and shocking.. The feeling was reminiscent to how you can sometimes be off in other places on psychedelics while simultaneously remaining somewhat aware of your sitting body. They aren't really similar besides that aspect

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

vovin
#4 Posted : 12/1/2010 2:23:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

I would go so far as to say they are almost completely different. While lucid dreaming is a powerful thing I think it is like comparing apples to oranges. While both have a great benefit they have thus in a entirely different manner. In truth there is absolutely nothing like a DMT experience even other psychedelics are not close.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

LucidLemonade
#5 Posted : 12/1/2010 10:12:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gotta agree that they are both very different.

BUT, quite a few times while staying conscious & watching the transition from the wake to sleep state I've had a few experiences very similar to the start of DMT break-though & certainly just a profound.
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous" - TMK