We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Right hopefully someone can clear this up for me :) Options

Will-Being
#1 Posted : 11/29/2010 4:29:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

this is another changa question. so bare with me..

right ive got all thats needed to make a nice mix

so ive got muellin, psy viridis, some caapi vine and thats it at the min..

I understand how to make the solution and the general idea of infusing it, but what i dont get is when people say this is a 20% mix or whatever then thats 20% of the original has been infused with spice solution right? but how much spice was in that solution? what im trying to get at is surely it would be possible to have a 20% mix that was stonger than a 50% mix if the solution that was used had more spice in it. so how could someone clear up how this is worked out please?

thankyou Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 11/29/2010 5:27:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

20% of what exactly?

This whole 20%/50% business sounds like something you find in the psy circuit.

Make your changa blends 1:1, so 1gram of dmt to 1gram herb/leaf. Simple.

Will-Being
#3 Posted : 11/29/2010 6:03:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

right think ive worked it out on my own. say you have 10 grams of changa, then infuse the whole lot with 1 gram of dmt solution. would this then be a 10% spice infusion? even though id then have 11 grams instead of 10. so if i wanted to make a 50% infusion. i would get 10grams of caapi, muellin etc and then infuse the lot with 5grams spice solution. is this right?

Will-Being
#4 Posted : 11/29/2010 6:06:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
20% of what exactly?

This whole 20%/50% business sounds like something you find in the psy circuit.

Make your changa blends 1:1, so 1gram of dmt to 1gram herb/leaf. Simple.

there is different blends though that are going around, im just trying to work out how much would have been in some that i have bought in the past.

think ive worked it out in the previous post, i think anyway.

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 11/29/2010 6:14:45 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

There is no discussion of buying/selling drugs or drug prices on the DMT-Nexus

Please re-read the attitude to which you agreed when you registered your user name on the Nexus.

Consider this a warning, in the future you will receive a several-day suspension for such posting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As to the initial question and subsequent discussion, a 1:1 ratio of dmt/herb is the optimal smoking blend. If you want a less intense experience, simply mix your changa with non-enhanced herbs.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Elf Machine
#6 Posted : 11/29/2010 6:32:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What is the ratio when blending DMT and caapi extract?

Will-Being
#7 Posted : 11/29/2010 6:38:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
There is no discussion of buying/selling drugs or drug prices on the DMT-Nexus

Please re-read the attitude to which you agreed when you registered your user name on the Nexus.

Consider this a warning, in the future you will receive a several-day suspension for such posting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As to the initial question and subsequent discussion, a 1:1 ratio of dmt/herb is the optimal smoking blend. If you want a less intense experience, simply mix your changa with non-enhanced herbs.

okay cool sorry. Embarrased

right i get it now then so mix a gram 1:1 then mix with a gram of noninfused herbs to get 50%, right then that explains it! thankyou.

Will-Being
#8 Posted : 11/29/2010 6:41:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Elf Machine wrote:

yeah ive been thinking about this as well. just to make the experience even stronger and longer. be good to try 10x caapi extracted infused with spice at 1:1! has anybody tried this? sorry if there is clearly already a post about this, but ive not had time to look round whole forum yet... Smile

gammagore
#9 Posted : 11/29/2010 6:58:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Will-Being wrote:
Elf Machine wrote:

yeah ive been thinking about this as well. just to make the experience even stronger and longer. be good to try 10x caapi extracted infused with spice at 1:1! has anybody tried this? sorry if there is clearly already a post about this, but ive not had time to look round whole forum yet... Smile

Well you should spend a few hours reading around the forum before posting questions that might have been asked before.

I still make my blends 1:1 even with the addition of caapi/harmala extracts. Soooo 1:0,7:0,3 (dmt:leaf:caapi extract), considering that this extract is store bought.

Everyone has their own preference when it involves blends and adding harmala extracts. You just gotta play around and make a few blends to find what is right for you.

By the way, adding in caapi to the blend won't make it "stronger" as per say , but it will extend it and make it a bit more grounding.

Malaclypse
#10 Posted : 11/29/2010 7:08:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think when people talk about 20% as in 20/40/40 or similar. They mean the herb mixture only. So for example Aya Android is ~70% Caapi Leaf and 30% Chaliponga. So if you were making a 1:1 of this Changa with 1g of DMT it would be 700mg of Caapi Leaf and 300mg of Chaliponga. That mix would then be combined with the DMT in IPA or whatever else and evaped.

You can do whatever herb blend you want and just take the total weight of that blend when combining with DMT. This is where you can have some fun coming up with your own blends.

In addition you can add the Menstrum of a caapi extract to whatever herb blend before adding the DMT. This way you can get the MAOI's onto herbs that don't contain them or just boost caapi leaf itself. It seems like this is the way to go for whatever blend you do try. Probably not a bad idea to make the enhanced blend first in case it gains any weight before you infuse that with DMT.

From what I gather keeping the herb mixtureVery happymt at 1:1 is a good idea because it is easy to dose since you know there is 1/2 the total weight as DMT AND doing a ratio where there is less DMT would make it a lot more difficult to get an effective dose easily smoked in a small number of tokes.

Will-Being
#11 Posted : 11/29/2010 7:39:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

wicked! thanks for the replys! ive never tried a changa mix that strong before, looking forward to it!

thats pretty much answered everything, nice one Smile

ps i will have a better look next time. just wanted a quick answer sorry seems like i need to learn a bit of patience

fidget
#12 Posted : 11/29/2010 8:38:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Will-Being wrote:

just a thought but do you also have pure spice? as veridis alone will not be active
All of my posts are generated by CrapChatBot_V2.012a. No real parson is associated with any of the content which may be spontaneously created.

Will-Being
#13 Posted : 11/29/2010 8:46:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

fidget wrote:
Will-Being wrote:

just a thought but do you also have pure spice? as veridis alone will not be active

oh yeah! Pleased