We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First long changa sesion... Options

SHroomtroll
#1 Posted : 11/28/2010 9:34:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I started out yesterday around 7 drinking a half glass of caapi/rue tea with about 20g of caapi and 5g of syrian rue, it tasted awful but the lime and ginger i put in it helped alot...

After that i waited for about an hour before i proceded with opening my window a bit and laying down in my bed, i was already feeling the brew coming on preety much and was preety high from some hash i smoked...

I decided it was time to loadup my glass pipe with the first hit of changa, i only did a small hit first to get warm,

I felt it hit me hard with alot some audio sensations and a strong feeling in my gut but not to much visuals, i laid in my bed for about 30mins before i felt that i should hit a bigger hit.

This time i loaded up the pipe with a good hit, holding it in for along while i finally reached my first real breakthrough!

It was amazing, i was in a room with alot of entities playing, looked almost like they were performing a theatre of a family, with small DMT entities playing and the adults walking around with Strollers, i visuals of this breakthrough remindedn me alot of the fallout games, with cartonish and playful style..

Although the visuals were funny and made me laugh inside this trip still had a serious message, i need to be a better dad and husband, not that i´m a bad dad but i could be better.

After i started coming back i wen´t to the bathroom and was eager to launch away again, i felt that the first two liftoffs had put me in a very safespace so i could probably get very deep in hyperspace without any problems...

After that big dose i smoked about 2-3 smaller doses which had me floating around in hyperspace for a few hours, at this point i had put on some ambient tunes, aes dana to be specific...

I was floating around in a alien part of hyperspace that was inhabited by some kind of lifeforms, although i couldnt tell if they were friendly or not so i decided to try to stealth myself to not risc any hostille encounters...

This was probably my favorite part of the trip, just floating around in subbreakthrough land watching all these alien planets and how they interacted with eachother...

After this i decided to hit a few more heavy doses before calling it a night, at this point ive been in changa land for about 4hours now, ive burned up all my original changa and had started smoking my new batch which was way to weak to take me where i wanted...

My lungs had also started to feel really sore so i just hit one last hit that didnt get me all the way but it was nice to sleep on.

So today when i think back i had an awesome time, i have never had a trip like this and i´m really looking forward to get my vaporstar so i don´t kill my lungs the mext time.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Inkling63
#2 Posted : 11/28/2010 7:44:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds awesome! so can u vaporise changa?

Lavos
#3 Posted : 11/28/2010 10:43:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, I'm quite sure, much like most herbs, changa will vaporize, but you should just read some more of the reports in the changa session and see what interests you most. I don't get all the big fuss about it (vapes), but then I've never tried one, so who knows.

Congrats Shroomtroll, sounds like really positive vibes. I forgot I had some caapi tea, and have been wanting to wait to breakthrough until i had it, what was in your changa mix? I did some w/ peppermint, and liked it, but no caapi leaf. I'll be ordering some vine soon so I might just skip the leaf but not real sure yet. 4 hours off light doses was more than I thought could be attained. Do you think you'll wait long before going more? Will you try to get deeper next time? Keep letting us know how it treats you.
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.

SHroomtroll
#4 Posted : 11/29/2010 8:02:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lavos wrote:
Yes, I'm quite sure, much like most herbs, changa will vaporize, but you should just read some more of the reports in the changa session and see what interests you most. I don't get all the big fuss about it (vapes), but then I've never tried one, so who knows.

Congrats Shroomtroll, sounds like really positive vibes. I forgot I had some caapi tea, and have been wanting to wait to breakthrough until i had it, what was in your changa mix? I did some w/ peppermint, and liked it, but no caapi leaf. I'll be ordering some vine soon so I might just skip the leaf but not real sure yet. 4 hours off light doses was more than I thought could be attained. Do you think you'll wait long before going more? Will you try to get deeper next time? Keep letting us know how it treats you.

I think it´s mostly the health benefits of not ingesting smoke, also alot of people claim that you can getup to 50% better effect from your spice when vaping it since you won´t risc burning anything up.

I will hopefully get my vaporizers this week and will try it in a few weeks, maybe on new years eve....

Tbh i felt i would wan´t to keep on smoking for many more hours if i could, but my lungs were starting to feel real heavy and i was starting to get a big headache, prob from harmala overdose.

The first hour i had some really serious feeling of anxiety during the trips but once i was past that point i felt i could fly as far as i wanted in hyperspace.

I liked doing 1big hit with a breakthrough then chill for about 1hour with some small tokes to keep me in a nice buzz before launching big again.

After awhile i started forgetting my breakthroughs before even getting back from them and at this point it started to feel like a waste, but hey when you are making your own changa for like 2dollars per hit it´s hard to not wasteVery happy