We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
one toke over the line Options

psychedeliConquistador
#1 Posted : 11/28/2010 8:01:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This past July fourth i had a hell of a night. i was going to a small party at my friend's house and i was really annoyed and stressed because i had wasted half the night picking my brother up from the airport. i'm pretty bad with directions and i had gotten lost on my way to pick him up (the fireworks were rather distracting). i eventually found out where i was and picked him up. on the way back home he told me to take some exit that would get us home quicker than the route i knew. i took his exit and we ended up getting lost in the city for several hours.

I showed up at the party fairly late and everyone had already gotten pretty deep into the booze. i didn't really feel like drinking that night so i decided that a quick journey to hyperspace would brighten my day. i was sort of trying to get back to this place i had made it to the first time i broke through. i had a little over a point and a half of spice in a capsule and i loaded about half of it into my pipe.

I hit the pipe until i had vaporized it all, i laid back and closed my eyes. everything seemed fairly straight forward and i felt like i was about to break through. i started feeling like i was coming back down and opened my eyes. i was still tripping and i thought that if i quickly did another dose i might be able to break through. bad idea. i dumped what i thought was a little bit of spice(ended up being the entire capsule) into my pipe and once more vaporized the bowl.

the room (which was lit by black lights) turned into a swirl of neon colors, and besides brilliant green patterns that's the last visual i can remember. i had a moment that seemed to last for ever in which i reached what i feel was nirvana. i could think of every person and event in my life. i recognized and accepted every flaw in my life and was at complete peace with the universe. i realized that every piece of reality was just another piece of myself. i recognized myself in every person and in every corner of relation. we were all pieces of the same god and by discovering this i had collapsed all of existence back into one singular being.

I felt so alone. every person i ever knew was just an extension of my own mind. i felt like this knowledge could not be unlearned. i could do whatever i wanted with reality and all i wanted was to go back to the way things were. i decided to try to put things back together and i recreated everything exactly as it had been.

around this time i was beginning to come back and i was having a lot of trouble convincing myself that this was not the world i had created. i discussed my trip with a close friend and repeatedly had to ask him if everything was still real. i felt off for several days after and still thought that life might just be a distraction i had created to keep myself company. i eventually got over the feeling and got on with my life but this event shook me up a bit to say the least.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Bill Cipher
#2 Posted : 11/28/2010 9:02:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What is "a point and a half"?

Lunaria
#3 Posted : 11/28/2010 4:34:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like your usual heavy DMT trip, be careful with those doses! These experiences can be world-shattering but if you're actually prepared for it and not just dosing higher for the sake of it they can be indescribably beautiful. Smile

Uncle Knucles wrote:

150 mg. 1 point = .1 g, 100 mg.

olympus mon
#4 Posted : 11/28/2010 10:57:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

nice report, that brought back some very nice memory's for me. thats why i like reading trip reports. i forget about the different aspects to hyperpace as the months go by when im not using dmt. then ill read something and it will trigger all kinds of forgotten trips ive had.
i love those journeys were you see your connection to all things. even better when you realize your not just connected but also the actual creator!

thanks
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Lavos
#5 Posted : 11/29/2010 1:09:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I felt so alone. every person i ever knew was just an extension of my own mind. i felt like this knowledge could not be unlearned. i could do whatever i wanted with reality and all i wanted was to go back to the way things were. i decided to try to put things back together and i recreated everything exactly as it had been.

around this time i was beginning to come back and i was having a lot of trouble convincing myself that this was not the world i had created. i discussed my trip with a close friend and repeatedly had to ask him if everything was still real. i felt off for several days after and still thought that life might just be a distraction i had created to keep myself company. i eventually got over the feeling and got on with my life but this event shook me up a bit to say the least.

That's exactly how I felt returning from my first salvia breakthrough. The notion that this life was a distraction from some other deeper more real place, was very strong in the trip. I came back and and for the next few days just looked at everything, trees, music, history, as things I had unknowingly created to communicate with myself, to stay down in a rabbit hole and not face the true bright colors of the infinite. As if I could live again and again, in this struggle (life), and go on as long as I wanted 'sleeping'. But it disturbed me greatly, shook me to my core.

It's still hard to fathom it, in the same way I felt it. Like trying to re-imagine an experience, it's just not full. I try, but I know, that the feeling of this all being a distraction, was so thoroughly real.
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.

ragabr
#6 Posted : 11/29/2010 1:17:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea, beautiful beautiful experiences brought back. Thank you for sharing this.

Reintegrating these experiences can be really difficult. When SWIM first went through them, the sexual/desire energy reflected in the family unit, close groups of friends and complete strangers took a lot to accept/embrace.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

psychedeliConquistador
#7 Posted : 11/29/2010 8:55:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:

that would be 150mg. i'm used to discussing quantities with my friend who usually has the only scale handy. since his scale isn't a milligram scale we tend to discuss in terms of grams. and .15 grams became a point and a half.