We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Transmigration of the soul into higher dimensions Options

Linga Sarira
#1 Posted : 9/10/2008 2:19:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings this is my 1st post although ive been reading these pages for weeks now.

I have been aware and interested in spice for about 10 years and finally a few weeks ago managed by sheer coincodence (or synchronicity) to meet a guy who knew where to get some, i was looking at a Terence McKenna book in a book shop and this guy just walked in and recommended me to buy it saying how good it was (Archaic Revival) anyway, we got talking and the subject inevitably moved onto DMT and things progressed from there.

Anyway, being a novice i only got a glimpse of the experience and rather than trying to get more i embarked (pun intended) on a mission to extract.

After researching and gathering materials i used a combonation of tek's mainly nomans and the lazymans, pretty much all i did was try a freeze precip (which didnt really work) and an big evap method which worked swimmingly.

I learned alot and am refining my techniqe and will def try the freeze precip next time, i think i know what i did wrong.

Anyway heres my trip report from 40 mins ago:

Up till now id been trying with a small glass pipe and parsley leaves each time getting me tantalisingly closer and closer but not there, i dont think this was a breakthrough but it was on a level far from my previous experiences.

I had bought a new glass bong today i thought might help me get closer to a breakthrough, i ran a warm bath loaded a densely packed cone, a few parsley leaves then a big pile of my newly extracted yellowy white spice powder then some more parsley on top to pack it in. The amount of spice would cover my index fingernail.

I got in the bath and felt really nervous, every time i do the spice i know im getting a little closer

One long slow deep toke, no coughing held in for must be 20-30 secs, and within a few moments, reality transformed before me, i had no lighs on at all, astral light begun overlaying everything i was seeing, beautiful fractals made of streamlined crystal floated and expanded reality before me, the 2nd toke was long and i held it in as long as possible, the visions became clearer, the 3rd toke i was trying but it seems i had finished to cone already, the ringing and energising feelings were taking over anyway so i put the bong down next to me and settled into the water and closed my eyes.

What... WHATTTT!!!! a crystalising energising multidimensional energy beam comes into my being, my consciousness expands outward to encompass a huge vast space, i am experiencing timelessness, trying to hold everything in trying to grasp what is happening, it is truely both bizarre and beautiful,an alien realm nothing... no words describe what is happening, information streams through me imagery that seems to be more experienced than seen, reality is truely multi layered and my being is part of everything, light and colour is everywhere, the most intricate shapes and objects flow through me, all this seemed to last a long time and i felt my energy body almost come to the point of being ripped out of the shell of my organic vessel, it came close but alas, as soon as i remembered that i had just smoked DMT it all faded, and reality returned to its baseline state again.

This was close, very close, immediately after i just kept saying "what!" "what!" i cannot find any words for the DMT experienced excpet awe, beauty and light. My consciousness is not yet pure or expanded enough to hold the trip in place, or perhaps i need to let go more, and stop trying to grasp it, it cannot be grasped, it is just light and energy and a single moment of time crystallised and expanded, this is all i can say until new words are invented for this.

but one thing i knew straight afterwards, i had no fear to go furthur, i have experienced astral travel, lucid dreaming and being without my body, after approx 10-12 DMT trips this was something different, the furthur you go the more you find out, and see or feel or experience, although i still cannot grasp what just happened to me i know it was something wonderful and beneficial, i KNOW there are other dimensions and i am an organic tuning sentient being made of light and energy which is growing more towards transmigrating into these dimensions.

Along with everybody else who knows the power of the spice, our species on this planet is pushing towards a transmigration into these higher realms of being, the fact that DMT is within us and in our environment and is a crystal magnifies its significance in our evolution, i feel it has always been there since we were single celled lifeforms, pushing us furthur and furthur.Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

WSaged
#2 Posted : 9/10/2008 7:32:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice!!!

...And Welcome to the Nexus Linga!!

Quote:
but one thing i knew straight afterwards, i had no fear to go further,

There is absolutely nothing to fear from DMT!!!
Just Go Further!!

Although smoking heavy, possibly dissociative Psychedelics in a full bath tub, is probably not too great an idea.
Sounds extremely soothing & comfortable but DMT can cause one to totally loose contact with their body, or if things get rough, it may cause one to thrash around quite a bit.
I recently had to help a friend through an "I'm trapped in a box and its getting smaller", claustrophobic freakout, while he was under a DMT trance. He was thrashing around so much, "trying to escape", I could barely get close enough to him to help him to calm down.
I would say that this type of claustrophobic freakout probably comes from his mind trying to go with the DMT, out of his body and out into the cosmos, but his ego was desperately clinging to anything physical that it could, to stay in his body!! The claustrophobia comes from him feeling his meat machine body, for the temporary vehicle it really is, for the first time and not recognizing it!! So he felt trapped inside his own body!!
Ironically, if you just let go and observe the DMT experience, letting it take you where it may, it feels euphoric & waves of loving energy come over you, soothing & calming you!! I have never had one of these episodes myself, but they do happen, however rare.
What if you where to slide under the water, not realizing that you are going under water, because it feels totally different than normal, completely foreign and probably would feel very good!! But you might be under there for up to 10 minutes before realizing what is going on, back in the real world!!
By the way, sometimes, As a DMT breakthrough begins to come on, it may feel like a liquid filling the room and washing over you all by itself.

Anyway, I don't mean to sound preachy & I think I just went on way too long!!
I just don't want to read any headlines about how DMT forced some poor victim to kill themselves in a bathtub, or something like that, anytime in the future!!

Cheers, and welcome to a larger reality my friend!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linga Sarira
#3 Posted : 9/11/2008 9:14:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the concerning words,

in hindsight i guess it is a little irresponsible to do DMT in the bath but my bath is rather small and the water level not too high as i wouldve had to slump right down to drown myself, i never lost contact with my body the warm water added to the amazing energy that flowed through. I did read somewhere that DM Turner who wrote a great book on Psychedelics said DMT is best done near water, but then again he died in his bath tub on Ketamine so ok point taken!

gosvami
#4 Posted : 9/11/2008 9:36:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
but then again he died in his bath tub on Ketamine
Isn’t this a nice way to leave this world finally?Twisted Evil Sad Rolling eyes
OM

El Ka Bong
#5 Posted : 9/12/2008 9:16:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

... "until new words are invented for this" ... like "Beingasm" - as in - having a beingasm ?! Great report Lingra !

Meher Baba stopped talking when he started teaching about the path to enlightenment - imagine using NO words to communicate !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMSB9xXD8yA

.. words will never do, .. but they are great for using to spread some of the joy, truth and humour !

I have this habit of falling asleep in the tub, filled deep too, and I believe now that cannot drown that way. It's impossible to overcome the reflex to startle awake if you do slip even an inch, and if you're an adult, you just can't go under and drown, you just wake up in a fluster.

And I have tried dmt in a tub of very warm, deep water ... it's excellent - I believe getting your body all over-heated can potentiate dmt' s effects ! 25 mg in one toke seemed astoundingly potent one time I was in the tub.

During a hot bath, your head is the coolest part of your body, so much more circulating blood (full of dmt) will be shuntted there for cooling. In a hot bath your head becomes a radiative cooler as it lies out of the water - your body knows to cool the rest of itself using the circulating blood !

Also warm water make your blood pressure rise a bit, and your heart beat faster as the blood vessels in your head dialate to allow more blood to rush there, and be cooled ! This is what hydrotherapy does to promote circulation (hot bathing with rapid cooling off, and more hot bathing). What a great thing to do to your physiology to enhance dmt's effects - make the blood rush to the head more, and have the blood vessels in the head dialate at the same time !

Linga Sarira
#6 Posted : 9/12/2008 9:56:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It was the most intense DMT trip ive had so far, and i do beleive the water made it special, the floating and the warmness dissovles the body - outerworld boundary much easier and when i started expanding it was smooth and in no way overwhelming, somtimes the initial rush is a little too much to take, the water made it quite calming.

I have read some bad experiences with 5-me0-DMT where people have done too much and ended up thrashing around, drooling uncontrollably or vomiting all over themselves,describing it as an existential annihilation of their soul and woken back to consicousness in a tub full of vomit and blood, hmm no thanks

i personaly have not yet tried the feared 5 me0 and i would never try it in the tub, unless i had a trusting sitter.