We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMSO and 5-Meo-DMT for sublingual use? Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 8/16/2008 5:41:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What would happen if you dissolved 10 mg of 5-MeO-DMT in about 1 ml of DMSO and took it sublingually?

Would the effect be stronger?

Would the 5-MeO-DMT burn even more?

Also, can 5-MeO-DMT be stored in DMSO for extended periods of time?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

benzyme
#2 Posted : 8/16/2008 5:48:03 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

not sure of the answers for the first two, but storing it in dmso should be no problem. it's a (polar) aprotic solvent.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 8/16/2008 10:27:43 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

SWIM has never tried it either, but he things it would burn a lot. What SWIM has done in the past was to dissolve 30mg dmt in 1ml dmso and apply in on the wrists. Pretty much nothing happened but the burning was nasty and left itchy blisters for some hours. Fairly weird feeling since SWIM's skin is fairly insensitive. Note that burning was coming from the dissolved freebase, dmso is generally very harmless.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

kemist
#4 Posted : 9/13/2008 8:41:34 PM

John

do not ingest or put dmso on your skin. it is a nasty solvent very iritating. That is just UNSAFE. the same goes for THF. ILPT once spilled on his hand hot collected and evaporated naphta pulls from mimosa , it resorbed by skin and gave him a little flesh and increased mood.
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!