We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jimjam vs pure DMT for pharma Options

biohazard72
#1 Posted : 11/25/2010 8:23:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So I now possess jimjam DMT fumarate from xylene pulls and FASA performed after naphtha pulls on my bark. About a gram I'd say (took ages to dry to solid - is this perhaps because of a large proportion of DMT N-Oxide?)

From my one strong mimosahuasca experience, I experienced great distortions of spatial geometry and colour, overlayed with beautiful patterns. If I wasn't freezing cold and nauseous It would have been very pleasant. It was healing at least (and a good bonding experience between friends).

One time I tried pharma (extracted rue + freebase DMT) with what turned out to be far too much DMT freebase and harmalas (there's a post in here from around a year ago about it) and while very strong, it was very bland by comparison - visuals were like low dose vaporized DMT. Much more sharpness and patterning, but lacking colour and depth and spatial distortion.

So this leads me to wonder (and ask you guys) - is the character of pharma with jimjam fumarate different than plain DMT? Is jimjam stronger? There had to be an active missing from my pharma before.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

amor_fati
#2 Posted : 11/25/2010 8:30:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

SWIM separates purish DMT from a fullrange extract and uses the leftovers for pharma. For him, this is at least every bit as good as the full range.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 11/25/2010 3:24:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are so many variables when it comes to these psychedelic experiences, its hard to pinpoint what was the cause for such effect. Even the same batch of dmt can give very different effects, so Im always skeptical when people start claiming with certainty that dmt of such color or jimjam or whatever else results in this or that trip.

I've had different kinds of spice extracted in a variety of ways and I must say I dont think I could tell the difference in a blind test from any of them, and I serious doubt most (or any?) people here could.. AFAIK there was only one blind test done by Ice House, and he couldnt tell the difference (it was smoking, though, and yellow vs white spice, not jimjam vs dmt.. Still I think it would be the same_)

Would be nice if more people made blind tests.

biohazard72
#4 Posted : 11/25/2010 6:56:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Blind tests are a neat idea. I could test this blind if I fasted for an equal length of time and randomized the admixture source, holding everything else constant.

I've been thinking about blind testing to personally resolve the harmala and DMT dosages timings as well. I'd need strong flavours to mask the drugs, but I'd figure I'd take 2 liquids 10 minutes apart each time, with one of the times there being nothing in the second drink. Then I could make meaningful comparisons on duration and intensity, at least for my metabolism under such circumstances.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 11/25/2010 8:52:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if you try it, be sure to let us know Pleased