We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Does anyone else do this Fume-a-huasca? 800mg+ DMT + 200mg+ Freebase Harmaloid Options

EZ4U2Shoot
#1 Posted : 9/1/2008 3:51:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am just curious to know if anyone else enjoys mega doses as much as I do. I don't know if it is because I did 65mg the first time but I have found that I most enjoy mega doses.

I like to smoke 800mg+ in a sitting. I have discovered that at those doses the only real difference between smoking strait Spice and Spice couple with harmaloid freebase is that the harmaloid freebase makes it so you "ease" into it a little slower (taking affect in about 3 minutes) and the experience lasts a lot longer. I reach the same level either way. Basically, when reaching the highest peak I have found I can do so either with or without the MAOI but the difference is that the MAOI makes it less expensive because all in all after about 600mg of DMT w/ or w/o an MAOI the experience is the same and the only real difference is how long it lasts.

I usually start out by thoroughly mixing the Spice with the freebase harmaloid. I use a regular metal pipe stuffed with steel wool that I flattened and smashed with a hammer to make it as compact as possible. I have gotten to the point now that I don't even bother to measure. In fact, I can just fill the pipe and hit it and I'm feeling beautiful. I can take a few hits and watch a movie and it is most awesome. But generally, I like to just pack the pipe full about once a week and smoke and smoke and smoke. I have measured a few times before hand and estimate that I go through about 800mg and 1400mg of Spice in a 4 hour tryp. The funny thing is that regardless of the situation, w/ or w/o harmaloid, 4 hours is about the max amount of time. It's kind of weird because at the end of about 4 hours I just start coming down fairly quick and it's over and it doesn't matter how much of anything I smoke at that point.

I especially enjoy the state that I reach after about an hour and my entire body is vibrating and shaking kind of like when you shiver except I'm not cold and it occurs over my entire body. It is orgasmic entirely and completely. I am completely engrossed and captivated in light and color and sound. I find that I can see all the tones of music and taste the colors red, yellow, and blue while I hear the colors green, purple, and white, and I can feel the air like liquid and smell the sound of my heart beat.

I will note, I generally try to do this at least once or twice a week. I love it. Anyway, does anyone else find this to be so?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

El Ka Bong
#2 Posted : 9/1/2008 7:08:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

holy - I know what you mean with the smoked+rue extract, it's absolutely extatic, gobs of extatic, God given goodness fall and fall into you. But you champion the cause for us !.. ! I remember your first trip report EZ4U !... newbie no more !

I find it's less visual with maoi from rue - is that true for others too..?

kemist
#3 Posted : 9/1/2008 8:13:38 AM

John

MUSH, your elephant doses charmed me. Shocked Shocked Shocked Just wondered how often you blowing your mind so massively???Wut?
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Garulfo
#4 Posted : 9/1/2008 12:22:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Impressive !
Are there any hangover after a 4 hours heavy trip like this ? No tiring the next day ?

DreaMTripper
#5 Posted : 9/1/2008 7:17:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shocked Smile Shocked

EZ4U2Shoot
#6 Posted : 9/1/2008 9:43:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

El Ka Bong wrote:
holy - I know what you mean with the smoked+rue extract, it's absolutely extatic, gobs of extatic, God given goodness fall and fall into you. But you champion the cause for us !.. ! I remember your first trip report EZ4U !... newbie no more !

I find it's less visual with maoi from rue - is that true for others too..?

I don't have any problem w/ visuals. In fact, it is more than just visual. It is completely engrossing. Not only does it completely transform my world w/ visuals but also auditory and physical. It completely transforms my entire world, my entire existence. I transcend beyond the physical world and exist between the physical and spiritual world with one foot in this world and one foot in another. My body and soul is completely trans mutated. The hallucinations are so intense that I have absolutely no awareness of the real world and I can see sounds, hear colors, and feel smells. It is truly amazing and difficult to describe. It is as though my body begins to resonate. My wife says I can be quite loud sometimes. It's odd in that I babel and it vibrates and resonates in such a beautiful manner that I can become engrossed and hypnotized by it.

As for the MAOI, at the higher doses, the only thing it really does is make it last longer. It seems that 500mg of strait DMT and 500mg of DMT coupled with 100mg of harmaloid is almost exactly the same experience. The only difference is that when coupled w/ the harmaloid it lasts longer. After about 800-1000mg it doesn't much matter how much more DMT you add you just don't go any further. Doing strait DMT I've gone through 2.5 grams in 4 hours. I get an similarly identical experience with almost half that amount of DMT if I add the freebase harmaloids. So, it is a lot less expensive to add the MAOI so that is my preferred method. That way my Spice goes a lot further.Smile

kemist wrote:
MUSH, your elephant doses charmed me. Shocked Shocked Shocked Just wondered how often you blowing your mind so massively???Wut?

Smile I generally try to do it at least once or twice a week. Smile Makes everything around you so much more beautiful. You can look at everything and see an inner beauty glowing from within. The afterglow sticks w/ you for days. And w/ regular dosing, the afterglow is a little more pronounced throughout the week. It is absolutely the best anti-depression medication. You don't have to take it every day. Only need to take it once every two weeks and you don't get depressed. But I still prefer at least once and sometimes twice a week but generally at least a day or two in between.

Garulfo wrote:
Impressive !
Are there any hangover after a 4 hours heavy trip like this ? No tiring the next day ?

Absolutely no hangover affect accept that after it is over there is a residual good feeling of energy in which case you can't get to sleep immediately because you feel so refreshed and energetic. Now, if I start the trip late at night and am up until 4am then I try to get up at 7am I do have the feeling of having only gotten 2 or 3 hours of sleep, but that should be expected.

The other thing I have noticed is that because I take it to the point where my body is vibrating, twitching, shaking, or whatever you might call it (like I said, it is like when you shiver except it is my entire body and I'm not cold) then it does feel like you had a nice workout. And just like when working out, the first few times you do it, if you haven't done it regularly then you do feel a little after workout soreness. But once you're in a regular schedule, you don't get that soreness, and I've noticed that my muscles are becoming more toned and I have lost fat and what little cellulite I developed has all gone completely.

So, all in all, I am happy w/ my SPAM (Self Prescribed and Administered Medication) and will keep it for the rest of my life. It has helped improve my life on the level of physical, psychological, and spiritual health.

So, one might know that life is beautiful before Spice, but during Spice one becomes the beauty of life, and after Spice one recognizes just how beautiful life really is.

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 9/2/2008 8:42:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lorax
#8 Posted : 9/2/2008 12:34:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

how do you get 500mg vaporized before fantastic stuff starts growing on your pipe? also.. has anyone tried out the volcano vaporizer for spice consumption? the neat thing with that machine is that it vaporizes everything into one big bag which you can then take off and inhale from. You can also blow the vapor back in the bag so nothing gets lost.

Might be good for sessions with more people. One could just vaporize like 1000mg into one bag and let 10 people just take one hit out of it. Dunno if this would work since i got no experience with that vaporizer.

http://www.volcanovaponl...L1r7qBvZUCFRNHZwodAQx1Rw

check out the link above for the volcano..
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

EZ4U2Shoot
#9 Posted : 9/2/2008 1:43:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cheech wrote:
how do you get 500mg vaporized before fantastic stuff starts growing on your pipe?

Sometimes that can be a challenge. Not that stuff starts growing, but when the flame starts talking it can be a bit distractive. I can generally fit about (I'm guessing now because I no longer measure anything) 300-500mg pressed into my pipe. I am usually able to refill it at least once, sometimes twice, in the 4 hour period. Initially, it's not difficult because I start out strait and w/ the harmaloids, it doesn't hit quite as hard as fast. It takes a little longer to climb to the top but once you get there you stay there a lot longer.

My general rule is hit it until you are no longer coordinated enough to hit it anymore and then as soon as you get a little coordination back do it again. I've measured the amount I had before I started and the amount I had left after I finished and subtracted the latter from the former in order to get an idea of about how much I do in a sitting then I also take into account anything that might be left in the pipe. I have done that over 10 times. It seems I consistently smoke over 800mg in a 4 hour experience and have actually smoked as much as 2.5 grams. The 2.5 grams was w/o harmaloids. Usually, if I smoke it w/o the MAOI then I go through about 1.2-1.5 grams and w/ freebase harmaloids I only go through 800-1000mg of Spice. Then, to add I will note that the Jungle Spice is more solid and doesn't go up in smoke nearly as quickly. I haven't really measured it because I generally smoke it when it is like a wax, but I will note that a a nice little ball of that in the pipe goes a long way. The only bad thing is that if you put too much in, it melts into a liquid and when it comes through the shaft of the pipe the taste is horrid.

So to answer that question in short, I can't quite fit 500mg vaporized into my lungs in one inhale, but I probably get about 300 within the first 3 or 4 minutes and then just keep hitting to stay at the level I want to stay at. I might be able to get a little deeper if I had someone else to hold and light the pipe while I keep inhaling but at a certain point I can no longer hold it steady enough to do it myself and have to give it a bit before trying again.

cheech wrote:

Might be good for sessions with more people. One could just vaporize like 1000mg into one bag and let 10 people just take one hit out of it.

Very happy That would be just enough for 1 person in my room. Pleased

lorax
#10 Posted : 9/2/2008 4:20:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

haha.. damn.. you're like the uber-dmt-weirdo Smile

do all the folks you know dose that high? also.. what about your tolerance? how often do you do sittings like those?

you should probably consider being on a drip! make like a 5000g infusion solution which will be dripped into your blood system for the next 20 hours Smile

one drip for the DMT, one for the MAOi Smile

post your experience!!!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

drainlife20
#11 Posted : 9/2/2008 4:45:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know, if it's waxy, you're probably not really inhaling all that much DMT. More fats and the like than anything.
Thanks for reading my dream diary! I hope you found it interesting! LMBO!

gosvami
#12 Posted : 9/2/2008 5:31:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We may call this guy, ez4u2 shoot, the greatest hyperspace junkie in the whole universe.Very happy
I wonder if he will get problems…Rolling eyes may be some scary “syncronizism” in real live will cause him to stop consuming in this excessive way, or the hyperspace being will refuse giving him their gift any longer some day.Crying or very sad
Or something completely different will happen….Shocked
Who knows….Wink
We will see…time will tell...
OM

EZ4U2Shoot
#13 Posted : 9/3/2008 2:31:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cheech wrote:
haha.. damn.. you're like the uber-dmt-weirdo Smile

do all the folks you know dose that high? also.. what about your tolerance? how often do you do sittings like those?

you should probably consider being on a drip! make like a 5000g infusion solution which will be dripped into your blood system for the next 20 hours Smile

one drip for the DMT, one for the MAOi Smile

post your experience!!!

Weirdo? I don't know. For the most part, at least in every day life, I'm considered rather normal by most people I know. Well balanced and adjusted, relatively confident but not conceited or cocky, married for 7 years, 4 children (well, that part is sometimes considered weird for todays society), trimmed and groomed for work, slacks, white shirt, and a tie. Some might think I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist but that's about as weird as I get.

As for the folks that I know that smoke the Spice, I'm it. My wife has tried it. My best friend since high school tried it. But it's not something anyone I know has done more than twice, besides myself. So the folks on this forum are the only ones I know who dose at all, and from what I can surmise, there apparently aren't many, if any, other people who enjoy it to the extremes that I do.

As for a drip, I don't do needles or I.V.s so I'm just fine w/ my 4 hour experience 1 or 2 times a week.

drainlife20 wrote:
I don't know, if it's waxy, you're probably not really inhaling all that much DMT. More fats and the like than anything.

I guess waxy isn't the best description. It's closer to black tar hash until it completely dries out but I can't seem to wait for the Jungle Spice to dry out to the point where you can have powder. It is quite potent nonetheless, and it lasts a bit longer too.

gosvami wrote:
We may call this guy, ez4u2 shoot, the greatest hyperspace junkie in the whole universe.Very happy
I wonder if he will get problems…Rolling eyes may be some scary “syncronizism” in real live will cause him to stop consuming in this excessive way, or the hyperspace being will refuse giving him their gift any longer some day.Crying or very sad
Or something completely different will happen….Shocked
Who knows….Wink
We will see…time will tell...

Well, I wouldn't say junkie. I can certainly go w/o it. In fact, I have to skip this week because my mother-in-law is visiting. I do look forward to my weekly session with the hyperspace angels but not so much that I'm going to kick the mom-in-law out early nor am I grabbing the pipe and hiding behind the side of the house just to get a hit. So, definitely not a junkie. But I do enjoy my Spice.

As for problems, none yet, nor any worries of any to come. I'm not sure what you mean by "snycronizim" but there are definitely "reflections". The "reflections" somewhat mirror hyperspace after a fashion I guess. Basically, things appear to have an inner glow and an inner beauty that shines to the surface as I look at them. Usually, I can see the glow for as much as a week after.

Regarding "consuming in this excessive way", I'm not sure that it is excessive. At least not for me. Not to say that it wouldn't be excessive for you to consume this much in a sitting, but for me, it is not. It is really very comfortable. Certainly, excessive is relative and usually different from person to person. It does not interfere w/ any of my life. It doesn't keep me from fulfilling my duties to my family or work. I don't absolutely have to have it. I just like and enjoy it. For me, it is much more enjoying than drinking or smoking pot. In fact, I have totally quit smoking green and the only reason I'm having a drink right now is because my mother-in-law likes to have a drink and I'm saving grace and not offending her.

Anyway, my whole reason for this thread was because I was wanting to know if anyone else likes it to such intensities. Anyone? It's hard to imagine that I'm the only one. It is just so beautifully awesome.

El Ka Bong
#14 Posted : 9/4/2008 6:09:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EZ4U - is it too nosy to ask how your body weight factors in .. as in mg-dmt/Lb body weight..? ... My max dose ever was 150mg dmt, orally on maoi and I weigh 145 lbs - this led to a huge 'overdose' type trip, with 'imagination soup' phases, 'tape-loopiness' and waves of re-immersion into the unconscious, and then re-surfacing.

However, since I also know how using the pipe for dmt with rue-seed maois is so astounding and a 'lubed' route to Hyperspace, you have inspired me to much more action and less talk ! ... maybe I'll make it through 50 mg next time ..! ... on my way to 500 .. !

EZ4U2Shoot
#15 Posted : 9/12/2008 2:03:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

El Ka Bong wrote:
EZ4U - is it too nosy to ask how your body weight factors in .. as in mg-dmt/Lb body weight..? ... My max dose ever was 150mg dmt, orally on maoi and I weigh 145 lbs - this led to a huge 'overdose' type trip, with 'imagination soup' phases, 'tape-loopiness' and waves of re-immersion into the unconscious, and then re-surfacing.

However, since I also know how using the pipe for dmt with rue-seed maois is so astounding and a 'lubed' route to Hyperspace, you have inspired me to much more action and less talk ! ... maybe I'll make it through 50 mg next time ..! ... on my way to 500 .. !

I weigh about 175-180lbs. But when doing fuma-huasca I'm not completely convinced that weight has much of an affect because of the method. I'm certain it does affect ingestion, but inhaling works differently and goes directly into the system through the lungs and not through the digestive tract.

I have converted to strictly smoking mostly because at the doses I most enjoy there really isn't much difference except for the physical discomfort of throwing up. However, I will note this, the other day I did smoke so much that about 45 minutes into it, I did spew.

I have found that I can't smoke so much that I completely pass out but I can get to the point that all of my surroundings and even my self is obliterated from existence and I seem to exist strictly in an incorporeal form, without substance or matter, completely on a spiritual plane. Then again, it could be the case that if a person were to observe me in that state they might think I have passed out, but I can't be sure because with the exception of 1 time, I have always done it alone.

Oh, I will also add that if you just load it up and hit it and hit it and hit it, eventually you break passed the breakthrough point. And the more you do, and the more you do it, the less alien it seems and you get used to it after a fashion. After you have gone so far so many times, it is no longer scary and you loose the anxiety. Anxiety can affect the trip in a very disturbing way. I have a lack of fear or anxiety simply due to my experience in life, so as such, although I have had a few trips in my life that most would consider extremely bad, they were at most a little disturbing, but still enjoying for me.

If you just simply realize that no matter how much you smoke of the Spice, the worst thing that could happen is that you will pass out and wake up in a few hours, then you have no problem and can take it to the limits.

"A man has got to know his limitations." I try to find mine, within a margin of safety. This is not something I would ever do w/ something like coke, meth, or even alcohol. Those things are dangerous and can kill you too easily. Spice and pot are safe enough that you aren't going to be able to smoke so much that you keel over. I have smoked enough honey oil to pass out, but it isn't enjoyable. Anymore, I don't even smoke the green stuff. I strictly keep to the Spice because of the drug test issues and more importantly, Spice is much more beautiful and enjoying and it teaches better lessons.

TTommy
#16 Posted : 9/12/2008 6:49:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for shareing bro,

im interested in how you got into the midset of never actually having a bad trip. atm swim finds bad experiences come quite easily. could be his lack of experience with typs though.

Dwhitty76
#17 Posted : 9/13/2008 5:09:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Back in my lsd day's, i've taken over 1,000 mics, which took me to a place i cannot describe except mabey like a cosmic dream. I wasn't aware of myself at all. It wasn't a bad experience or "bad trip" but i'm glad i had friends to watch over me.

500 + mgs. w. smoked maoi ( i really want to try fumahuasca),is just MIND BOGGLING to me.

I always have some fear and apprehension before i blast off into dmt land and i hear maoi's ease that blast off tension, but 500+ mg of freebase dmt ? My hat goes off to you. Smile

I don't measure my doses either,although just out of curiosity i think i'm gonna start to.Like lsd and other psychedelics there is a point that you hit where you just cant go any further and i haven't hit that point with dmt and i'm not sure i'm ready to yet but you are certainly instilling some inspiration.

Excuse me if you have posted some reports that i might have missed and i'll look for some later on, but i am very curious as to what you are able to bring back from the "other side" and actually articulate with us and share any insights or just travel expereiences you have had at these astronomical levels.

Since i started my relationship with the molecule, i have decided to take it slow.I have had some beautiful experiences and some astounding breakthroughs but i feel there is much further to go and learn and i'm not in a hurry but i must go further and you are truly an inspiration to do so.

Not to derail this thread but i've been under a lot of stress lately and have been experiencing some deppression (a lot of it is work related)so i haven't really felt centered to the point where i want to make myself vulnerable to the powers of the molecule and haven't smoked in about 3 weeks.The other day i was just so down and i thought to myself none of this day to day bullshit really even matters in the big scheme of things and thought i could use a little reinforcement/reminder of how insignificant our lives really are, so i moved past my fear and smoked and it was such a relief i felt so refreshed afterwords.

The whole "bad trip" topic i find interesting because i've had some very bad trips on lsd and psilo and its easy for any fears or life anxieties to become amplified way out of proporton to where the whole trip can turn really ugly because our consciousness is cought in two worlds and we are seeing things through differnt perception glasses.

I find that the only time things ever get disturbing on dmt (and i can see how it could get extremely disturbing) is when i try and fight, where the molecule is taking me but when i let go and just let it take me over it seems as if whatever issues or fear i might have is insignificant because i'm in its world.It's not like lsd or psilo where you seeing things from another perspective and have the freedom for your ego to take the drivers seat and steer you into some ugly neighborhoods in the land of psychedelia.I dont think dmt gives you that freedom ,once you let go.

Its almost as if once you let the molecule take you over and you surrender to it, your ego is out of the picture and cannot steer the direction of the journey because you're not looking into another realm you've actually been thrusted into another realm and the ego isn't invited.I have never smoked in fumahuasca form or even come close to consuming 500+ mg at one sitting,so i can only speak from my experience.

I will stop rambling now, but would like to thank you once again for your post and if you can bring back any more snapshots of your journeys and post some more of them,i'm sure i'm not the only one that would be grateful. Very happy

" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti