We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SWIM is a royal idiot - read this pathetic tale, laugh and cry Options

flyboy
#1 Posted : 9/11/2008 2:23:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Anyone who's ever had the pleasure of the law knocking on their door as swim did almost 10 years ago (for a minor pc hacking charge) knows the post-truama that can result from a hard unexpected knock on the door.

Well. Well. Well..........

Yesterday SWIM, in all his pothead glory, received a beautiful 1kg mimosa, ok beautiful is not the word.... miraculously majestic is better... and so he began the process of experimentation to divide it into spice, 5meo and jungle spice. Swim was excited like a pig in 1kg of manure.

1 hour into the first boil, a HEAVY KNOCK on the door and a deep male voice swim doesn't recognize. Harder knocking. Swim never receivess ANYONE at the apartment door - they have to ring up first, and even then he just moved to the city a few months back and so has limited contacts. Swim freezes and then hear's the voice 'radio downstairs' saying "I'm in front of the door now."

Swim freaks out. He's sure it's over. He's sure they track the supplier. Suddenly he feels as if they may have been following him earlier to buy the hcl, etc and are here to destroy swims life again. In his indica-induced haze (that jack herer blunt have been part of the problem) he proceeds to Flush 3gs of pure white! Pour a pot full of boiling mimosa over the balcony (onto a parked suv)! Toss 1kg of bark down the garbage shoot (!!!!) And finally pull 3 mj plants he had growing 3 months and was in love with! Sad

SWIM sneaks out with his cell and money, sure it's all over... he thinks of his parents, his lawyer, his non-existent girlfriends (or more like, why did't swim stay with her, she would have been supportive hehe) goes to a stairwell and tip-toes like a ballerina down 10 flights of metalic stairs, not making a peep in case they are walking up... he gets to the front of the building and peaks around the corner expecting a dozen cop cars, flashing lights, and a gun in his face. Nothing. Nobody. His brain kicks in. It's 8pm. We get a 100 food deliveries every night... swim sees a few out there.. .. yup...... swim discovers it was a restuarant delivery guy knocking on the wrong door, he wasn't radioing, he was calling the customer to say "hey, i'm in front of the door. That 'warrant' he heard rustling was actually just a paper bag holding the food.

SWIM could cry, yet SWIM is laughing for at least he has learned the rule of better safe than sorry, on the other hand SWIM is wondering if there is a way to get into the garbage bins to retrieve the 1kg? It's in a heavy plastic bag. SWIM does not want to end up chopped into little pieces in an incinerator over $160, the complex does have 550 units so i imagine the system crushes. Ahh, forget it. Swim thinks the sight of the 1kg (HUGE!) was enough to trigger the paranoia, and the awful timing of the delivery guy, well.. swim can't fault himself too much, he's done dumber things in the past

Moral of the story: SWIM is taking 1-2 weeks off to clean the apartment, rid all grow stuff that might jeopardize spice work, and he'll be changing his alias because at 38 he's no longer a boy and thought to himself how pathetic it would look if his name made it into the newspaper and they said he was known as "flyboy" hahahahah... swims 38 and been using the name for 25+ years since the days of bbs's pre-internet.

Have a great day and say hello to the elves for swim, tell 'em he'll see them towards the end of the month!! And jesus christ if you're going to rag on swi, yes he deserves it Smile

But go easy on swim he's in some pain!!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Infundibulum
#2 Posted : 9/11/2008 2:34:19 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT............................

I totally understand you however, I could have done the exact same thing. Definitely better safe than sorry. At least you learned that you can get rid of contraband very very fast amidst police visits

....and do not worry about the lost stuff, tomorrow's a new day and I think new extraction plans are already warming up flyboy's mindVery happy Very happy Very happy !

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Big Inhale
#3 Posted : 9/11/2008 2:48:17 PM

The Enlightend One

Fuck the Police
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 9/11/2008 3:08:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim also tends to get very paranoid because in his country, they can raid your home even if you bought legal stuff like GBL.

Sorry to hear your loss. I can totally fee you. It sucks so hard and I wish the police would be....whatever.

flyboy
#5 Posted : 9/11/2008 3:22:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM paid the price for breaking my cardinal rule #1: Nothing on stove except fri or saturday nights when, due to low-staff/high-emergencies, they don't do minor operations like this would be. Lets face it anyhow: minor operation is an understatement...1gm at a time for personal use is hardly worth even the most virulent police force! I over-reacted because of the perfectly awful timing... imagine 8 months living here and i've never gotten a knock on the door before.

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 9/11/2008 5:01:17 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Oh man,

That's awfull. But then again, just like you said, beter safe then sorry. And in the end this is a good story for the rest of us. Pleased

p.s. If you want to change your name, pm me your new name and I'll change it for you.

TTommy
#7 Posted : 9/11/2008 7:40:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

better safe than sorry Bro

i have a ring before you call policy as well.

WSaged
#8 Posted : 9/11/2008 9:40:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rotten story man!!

No way of seeing who's at your front door without opening it??

I guess this is why front doors have "peep-holes"!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garulfo
#9 Posted : 9/11/2008 11:16:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sad for your plants, and bark.. but what a good story ! You will make laught out loud your friends during years with it Laughing
You may consider it as a special kind of (bad but interresting) trip from 1 kg mimosa ! Wink

flyboy
#10 Posted : 9/12/2008 12:26:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

warrensaged wrote:
Rotten story man!!

WS

Man, the place i'm stayin is a rental condo and the owner covered the entire front door with 2 inches of padding to protect from noise and SMELL Smile... so the peephole is permanently covered.

I didn't even realize that might have saved me unti you mentioned it, i forgot about that covered peep-hole entirely.

Oh well, i'm laughing today and will be garbage bin diving tomorrow for the Kg although i don't hold out much hope. Shpongle's DMT will keep me going tonight.

I may have learned a lesson (although i doubt it).. 1kg of -unpowedered- bark at once may be too much for my brain to handle emotionally... it's HUGE.. like the size of a pillow. The minute I saw it a salvia feeling kicked in and sent me into an "uh-ohhh" loop. Something like "oh yes mr. ego, you're having so much far that you've gone too far again" hehe...My apartment is under 400 sq feet and the package took up 2-3 of them.

There's a store a few blocks away that sells all the ethno plants including mimosa, chali, chacruna, peyote, salvia, chali, and even both yopos, i should consider myself lucky and stick to 100g from them at a time...4x more expensive but not if i'm going to throw another few kilos down the chute Shocked

I really don't think there's anything to worry about in retrospect was my inate fear/hate of cops, the timing of 1 hr after 1kg arrived, and lack of a peephole combined to form a synergy of panic.

DMTripper
#11 Posted : 9/12/2008 12:57:23 AM

John Murdoch IV

Thanx for sharing Smile

I did laugh and cry Razz haha
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

WSaged
#12 Posted : 9/12/2008 5:49:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I did laugh and cry Razz haha

Indeed!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

- mattress -
#13 Posted : 9/12/2008 7:43:21 AM

Mathew

flyboy wrote:
warrensaged wrote:
Rotten story man!!

WS

Man, the place i'm stayin is a rental condo and the owner covered the entire front door with 2 inches of padding to protect from noise and SMELL Smile... so the peephole is permanently covered.

I didn't even realize that might have saved me unti you mentioned it, i forgot about that covered peep-hole entirely.

Oh well, i'm laughing today and will be garbage bin diving tomorrow for the Kg although i don't hold out much hope. Shpongle's DMT will keep me going tonight.

I may have learned a lesson (although i doubt it).. 1kg of -unpowedered- bark at once may be too much for my brain to handle emotionally... it's HUGE.. like the size of a pillow. The minute I saw it a salvia feeling kicked in and sent me into an "uh-ohhh" loop. Something like "oh yes mr. ego, you're having so much far that you've gone too far again" hehe...My apartment is under 400 sq feet and the package took up 2-3 of them.

There's a store a few blocks away that sells all the ethno plants including mimosa, chali, chacruna, peyote, salvia, chali, and even both yopos, i should consider myself lucky and stick to 100g from them at a time...4x more expensive but not if i'm going to throw another few kilos down the chute Shocked

I really don't think there's anything to worry about in retrospect was my inate fear/hate of cops, the timing of 1 hr after 1kg arrived, and lack of a peephole combined to form a synergy of panic.

Haha, that's an awesome (yet sad) story.

By the way, where do you live? That's fantastic having a store like that. I had to get my Peyote seeds imported (couldn't find anywhere that sold them), and Salvia is illegal in Australia. We're the only country in the world to have that law Crying or very sad
Xochipilli

Linga Sarira
#14 Posted : 9/12/2008 9:47:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would youre everyday policeman or woman even know what DMT is ? if theyd arrest you for possessing it then you could argue they'd have to arrest themselves for using it and holding it in their brains.

DMT is way too obscure for any law force to bother with. Plus there is no country where MHRB is illegal to possess.

Infundibulum
#15 Posted : 9/12/2008 10:37:42 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Linga Sarira wrote:
Would youre everyday policeman or woman even know what DMT is ? if theyd arrest you for possessing it then you could argue they'd have to arrest themselves for using it and holding it in their brains.

DMT is way too obscure for any law force to bother with. Plus there is no country where MHRB is illegal to possess.

In the eyes of police agents any piece of powdery whiteyish substance that one may keep carefully packed is some kind of drug. This is not unreasonable assumption and in the eyes of an officer it could be cocaine, meth, heroin, etc etc. If he finds it you'll posibly get yourself arrested and the substance sent for analysis ans elucidation of its identity.

If it turns out to be salvinorin, LSA, harmine etc, then consider yourself free to go, but if it's dmt...well you're screwed a bit. A judge may take into consideration that dmt is very very uncommon and not actually people's favourite "drug of abuse". In the end of the day however he'll have to impose a sentence using the current legislational status of dmt which may still be harsh (go convince the jury that you have 5grams of dmt and you are not intending to supply it. try also saying to them that it's in your brain so it's ok to possess it)

These type of things are resolved with the legislation, not logic......

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

DrParadox
#16 Posted : 9/12/2008 7:27:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Linga Sarira wrote:
Plus there is no country where MHRB is illegal to possess.

Not true. MHRB is explicitly illegal in France (it looks like under old laws the courts briefly found it to be legal, but the Parliament, in response, explicitly made it illegal). See

http://www.erowid.org/pl.../mimosa/mimosa_law.shtml

The US situation is more interesting. The supreme court deemed Ayahuasca (not DMT) explicitly legal for members of a certain church. If the DEA decided to go after a particular individual there is certainly some risk they could lose the case. Because of this they presumably would prefer to prosecute a case with the greatest chance of success to get the ball rolling: someone distributing/manufacturing for profit, where some physical harm happened, someone generally politically unsavory. Their least favorite target would probably be someone with small quantities for personal use, otherwise a fine upstanding citizen, using it for religious/spiritual insights, not doing any other well known "bad drugs".

But who the hell knows? The police/DEA certainly don't have a track record of always acting logically or predictably. (Perhaps this is a deliberate and effective "terrorist" tactic to keep people scared?) It's a big gamble.

Infinite I
#17 Posted : 9/12/2008 9:37:59 PM

JC

Unlucky mate thats heavy duty, I could imagine doing something similiar Sad Dids make me laugh tho lol