We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A SHE tomorrow night??? Options

unclesyd
#1 Posted : 11/19/2010 6:47:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,

been reading a little about these shes on the big kid pages, and since I am planning a voyage tomorrow(Friday) night I thought I would see who else is with me. I seen the one date was Dec. 21 predominately, but figured that was far off yet. I will be eating the fungus, or 4-aco-dmt(have not decided yet), and will be ingesting around 10:00 P.M. central time(USA). Perhaps I will see you there.....
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Eranik
#2 Posted : 11/19/2010 1:43:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I saw the sub-forum for the project and it sounded interesting to my ears. Was there any success? did anyone see anyone else there really?
Disclaimer: All of these posts are of a fictitious nature only. Their author is known to be a pathological attention-seeking ADHD liar and he/she should NOT be taken seriously in any way. Do not trust anything he/she says because it is simply untrue.

Enoon
#3 Posted : 11/19/2010 3:23:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

No, but it's a different feeling when you know the others are launching together. Been the most loving and wonderful journeys I've had so far, when I sync-launched with others
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

jackstraw
#4 Posted : 11/19/2010 6:07:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

sure, never pass up a new experience sounds interesting still got enough cid and bufo on salvia to do the trick me thinks. gota love frydays

unclesyd
#5 Posted : 11/20/2010 7:12:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So did you get my scrolls???? I seen you there and just had to ask if the transmission went threw. Keep them safe my friends.
Laughing
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

jackstraw
#6 Posted : 11/22/2010 7:07:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

no scrolls to speak of but it was a amazing experience. I will be doing the same thing sat if you would like to try again maybe i will find them on the beach.