We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anally???? wtf Options

Darkbb
#1 Posted : 9/11/2008 3:42:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It sounds a little out there for me and I would never try it but I was wondering if there is anybody here that has done dmt rectally?Embarrased

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#2 Posted : 9/11/2008 4:23:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Out of pure curiosity after reading Ott’s report on the psychedelic effects of 5-HO-DMT (bufotenine) taken rectally, SWIM tried it.

First off, let me say that SWIM is NOT into things like that. It was purely an experiment and he’ll never do it again.

Now with that said, it was the best psychedelic experience of SWIM’s life, that is until the next day when the uncomfortable aftermath of the experience was still felt in his rectum! So, even though it was a great experience, it wasn’t worth the physical aftermath in that area of the body.

That part of the body is not meant for strong chemicals and it easily gets irritated. I don’t recommend trying it. Believe me, you'll be walking funny the next dayEmbarrased
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

gosvami
#3 Posted : 9/11/2008 9:32:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh. I am curious. Ron, could you describe it a little bit more... "detailed", please.Rolling eyes

What I want to know is:
Did you ingest salt or freebase??????
(I can imagine, that freebase burns like hell Twisted Evil , but salt???…..)
OM

lorax
#4 Posted : 9/11/2008 10:41:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just wondering.. couldn't one make a suppository kind of thing which contains the substance one wants to take. one could even add some sort of painkiller(opium) to kill off some of the "bodily aftermath"
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Darkbb
#5 Posted : 9/11/2008 9:24:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

lol That is awesome I will probably try it one day also. Its not somthing I would go to school and tell anybody about though they would laugh at me so hard lol.

adrian89987
#6 Posted : 9/11/2008 9:31:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It definitely works

I did this on a camping trip, converting it into a salt with a half dilute solution of distilled white vingear. used about 70 mg and got a somewhat light trip.

And it didn't burn in the least either that I noticed, though of course the first 15 or so minutes after are an uncomfortable battle not to go to the bathroom.

69ron
#7 Posted : 9/12/2008 12:36:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gosvami wrote:
Oh. I am curious. Ron, could you describe it a little bit more... "detailed", please.Rolling eyes

What I want to know is:
Did you ingest salt or freebase??????
(I can imagine, that freebase burns like hell Twisted Evil , but salt???…..)

Alright. Here we go. You asked for it. This is what SWIM did. He attempted to make a suppository using cocoa butter based on stuff he read on the net about cocoa butter being a good choice for homemade suppositories. The cocoa butter was melted but the freebase 5-HO-DMT would not dissolve in the cocoa butter at all. (SWIM needs to check his notes to see how much of each was used, he doesn’t remember.) So the freebase 5-HO-DMT was just mixed in as a suspension. This was allowed to harden at room temperature.

The homemade suppository was carefully inserted into the rectum. It kept wanting to slide back out. SWIM had to use force to keep it in for the first several minutes. Within a few minutes the desire to use the restroom was really strong. Obviously SWIM’s body wanted to eject the suppository. It started to burn a little. After about 15 minutes the urge to use the restroom stopped for while but kept returning periodically. SWIM kept it in for about 1 hour and then he HAD TO GO! There was no stopping it! Out it went. At that point the effects were just starting to kick it. The effect peaked after about 2 hours and lasted about 4 hours, but SWIM is not sure of that. SWIM doesn’t remember exactly and will have to check his notes.

The experience was extremely beautiful, very smooth and euphoric. There were lots of visuals. It was far better than smoking it.

cheech wrote:
just wondering.. couldn't one make a suppository kind of thing which contains the substance one wants to take. one could even add some sort of painkiller(opium) to kill off some of the "bodily aftermath"

SWIM didn’t think of that at the time. That’s a good idea.

Darkbb wrote:
lol That is awesome I will probably try it one day also. Its not somthing I would go to school and tell anybody about though they would laugh at me so hard lol.

If anyone asks, you didn’t hear if from me! And definitely I won’t be giving anyone a hand in attempting this and especially not a finger. LOL!

adrian89987 wrote:
It definitely works

I did this on a camping trip, converting it into a salt with a half dilute solution of distilled white vingear. used about 70 mg and got a somewhat light trip.

And it didn't burn in the least either that I noticed, though of course the first 15 or so minutes after are an uncomfortable battle not to go to the bathroom.

Did you try it with normal DMT at that dose or was that 5-HO-DMT?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

adrian89987
#8 Posted : 9/12/2008 2:34:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yea it was DMT that I used

I still needa try 5-ho-dmt

lorax
#9 Posted : 9/12/2008 9:28:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hahah.. funny thread!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)