We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Baffald with questions Options

Baffald
#1 Posted : 9/11/2008 6:42:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So a little background first- First Dead show was 89, introduced (tried) to LSD in 91. Since then done probably close to 700-900 individual doses, most at once maybe 8. Used Micro dots and other mescalin derivatives at shows and enjoyed the spirituality of the experience. Also familiar with Mushrooms. Till Last Saturday night, I really thought I knew my shit when it came to Hallucinogens.

So meet a few friends for a fishing trip over last weekend and it so happens that the group in the cabin next to us were also heads. Basically- still living the life style and going from festival to festival.

So my friends and I eaten some fungus and were drinking beer partying it up a little saturday night when I heard the friendly music and went up to investigate, introduce myself.

So the shrooms are kickin in fairly decently and they asked If I knew what DMT was- I said What? They said DMT- I said no and they gave a little chuckle.

Anyway- it blew my mind and now has me doing mad research on line and I found this site. Seems there is a whole new world of psychedelics that I am just beginning to explore. Which brings me to a few questions.

1. There is a website called: http://www.shamanic-extracts.com

I did not see it under the supplier thread and am wondering if anyone has used it.

2. I am really interested in making my own Ayahuasca. Is there any recipes to be found on here? I have not seen any but maybe was looking in the wrong places. It is supposedly less intense than smoking DMT but lasts about the same a mushrooms but much more intense.

http://www.shamanic-extracts.com Has Ayahuasca kits for sale, I am tempted to buy one, but they also have the individual ingredients as well.

I am thinking the best plant to use would be the Mimosa Hostilis Bark because that contains the largest % of the goods from what I understand- Is this correct?

3. Next I need an MAOI : Caapi vs Syrian Rue? Pro's / Con's - Is it just availability and price?

4. To make the Ayahuasca for 2 people- how much of each raw material will be needed?

Now I have some questions on the Cactus. I have heard stories that true peyote buttons if prepared correctly can produce a 3 day or so trip- Is this true or just rumor- also- How intense?

Seems that there are a lot of other cacti out there that do the same thing like the Pedro. Can I grow it in my window sill in PA? Then How is it prepared? Is an extraction technique needed?

Anyway- enough for now- makes me wish I had my high school chemistry set still

Still baffled by that DMT- wow.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bezz
#2 Posted : 9/11/2008 7:21:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Baffald,

I used that supplier for my Mimosa Bark and I am very content...Good prices and fast service...

Good luck!

DMTripper
#3 Posted : 9/12/2008 1:06:49 AM

John Murdoch IV

For all info on Ayahuasca go to:

http://forums.ayahuasca.com

There you find a lot of people with lots of experience. There you probably find the most comprehensive info on Ayahuasca on-line.

But you're of course welcome here and good luck with your explorations Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Dwhitty76
#4 Posted : 9/12/2008 3:26:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this is a great site if you want to learn to extact dmt.IMO there is no other psychedelic as strong and as insightful as dmt (although i've never drank the aya brew).This is the dmt info site and i have learned a lot hear.

for ayahuasca,follow DMTripper's advice.

I started seeing the Dead around the same time and was always looking for dmt but could never find untill i fell upon a couple helpful forums, now i dont need to find it.Very happy

there is also a list of ethno suppliers (i believe in the info section) and you can get feedback on different vendors.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF DMT
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti