We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bach Remedy Rescue Drops used together with psychedelics.. Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 9/11/2008 2:26:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did anyone ever try this?

It works like a charm! I once ate a low dose of psilocybe cyanescens with a good friend of mine. The low dose made us feel VERY nervous at some point. This nervousness was something we couldn't deal with as it was almost shaking the shit out of us. It was a very uneasy vibrating sensation throughout the whole body. So I got out my rescue drops and we each took 2 drops under the tongue. It INSTANTLY calmed us and made the rest of the trip very mellow.

We could both feel it the second the drops touched our tongues. I can only recommend to anyone taking voyages like these to have some rescue drops handy.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

rellik
#2 Posted : 9/11/2008 2:31:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what are these drops? are they some type of herbal extract?
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

lorax
#3 Posted : 9/11/2008 3:46:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes.. they are homeopathic flower tinctures - i bought them to give my cats an anti agression therapy.. which also worked like a charm.

whenever my cats get nasty they just get a drop and its all good right away. i usually have some yummies on which i drop 1 drop per yummie and let the alcohol evaporate. they don't like the drops plain as they come because they taste and smell too much of alcohol.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

lorax
#4 Posted : 9/11/2008 3:49:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i got the whole collection on ebay at some point. store price for this will be around 300 euros for the whole set of remedies. the rescue drops cost about 6 euros per bottle in the pharmacy.

i paid something like 130 euros on ebay for the whole set.. which eventually you will end up getting, when you notice that this stuff actually works. it has deep impact on emotions. unsensitive people will think all this is nonsense.. but that might just be because they are tuned to the wrong frequency.