We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT/ Changa Experiences Options

synchromystic
#1 Posted : 11/12/2010 1:22:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Everyone. I would like to let you know how my dmt and changa experiences have been going. I have now used dmt around 50 times, and changa 30 or 40 times. My first dmt experiences would take me to completely different places(frequencies) every time. I would blast out of the universe very easily. When i had my eyes open the visual hallucinations would always be different patterns. After 20 or 30 dmt experiences that were all completely different, i tried changa. With the changa i go to the same frequency 90% of the time. I call it changa land. I speak with the changa people(most of them are just us on a high vibration, but there are some teachers that are not manifesting in our lower reality). They are teaching me very important lessons about the rules of life, and my role in life(why i am here). Every time i smoke(i have yet to try pharmauasca, but soon i will make the transfer from smoking to eating....no more smoking soon) I go to school.(changa land) It is the most amazing place ever. The entities/spirits are very smart, kind, and helpful. I want to stay in school forever!!!!!!!! However the last few times i have smoked changa, i have found it hard to tune into the same school frequency. Instead i have been learning "outside" of school. I have started to connect with a different "race" of spirits each time i smoke. Each one is trying to contact me. I am not looking for them, but they find me. Life is very strange, and each day(with each experience) it gets stranger. Also, I don't smoke dmt by itself very often now. I find it very soft, and very pleasant, but its too slow for me. I feel like i am just floating around doing nothing useful. With the extra MAOI influence i feel that it is like pushing the gas pedal down(which makes everything vibrate faster, but also increases my ability to handle the faster vibrations) Also. I prefer smoking dmt or changa by myself. In fact it is thousands of times more enlightening and enjoyable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have had any of the same experiences, pm me. I would love to hear similar experiences, and i would be glad to go much much more in depth with the experiences i am having.
Believe

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Lavos
#2 Posted : 11/12/2010 11:06:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Feel free to dive in right where you are, no need to make it personal or private right?

I have some visions that I'd rather keep to myself, so I can understand. But everything you shared seemed pretty harmless, maybe I'm wrong?

Interesting the different frequencies you are reaching. I've noticed very quickly that with the spice, one cannot predict where one will go. Have yet to try to mix. Actually had drank some caapi tea and smoked a small amount, but I jumped out of the experience. Didn't have a sitter and was outdoors, felt like bears were walking up on me. But it did make everything soooo smooth and clear like. Caapi coppers DMT. someone else around here said that.

Funny that you find DMT alone as soft slow and pleasant, as this seems to be the big appeal for changa.

My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.

athousandeyes
#3 Posted : 11/12/2010 11:35:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well Lavos, everyone reacts differently to these things. I have yet to make the jump to changa, but experience with jungle spice to white xtals to yellow earwax has taught me that it is indeed a school. I almost dare to say its like diving into the self and meeting up withthe DNA, but then I have a trip that knocks that theory out of the water, then another that reaffirms it. Its so silly to try and even comprehend the unenglshable here in a forum, but its the best we can do in this slow vibrating condensed version of reality...
NowHere.

synchromystic
#4 Posted : 11/16/2010 5:29:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been having trips that contradict themselves. This has only recently happened. It is so strange. Just when i think i can start to predict "more or less" where(not how) my trip will go, i am surprised with something/someplace new. It really has become difficult to know what is "real"(making the decision that is correct, for example believing or not believing) or what is an illusion(a false picture put in place to trick me for whatever reason). But it seems like all is necessary, and could all be real even though it cant or didn't happen.(but maybe it did in an alternate dimension or time). I think the most important thing i have learned lately is that i should be prepared for change of thinking, viewing, acting, appearance, interpretation....etc. A change at an extreme strange speed(s), but again unpredictable at least for me, because i have slowed my spiritual growth a little bit lately(this summer there was an evolution of spirit and body that occurred at an incredible rate. It was a 30 steps forward, 2 steps back. Now its 3/2 or 3/3. I guess i am just waiting for another amazing cycle to take place. i feel i have integrated my dmt/life experiences quite well and that shouldn't be holding me back. Only time will tell.

And also, i think the reaction that each person has with dmt can be completely different due to an incredible amount of hidden variables. And since people change, the interaction of dmt at one time can be different at a later date.

Also I feel (due to experience) a person builds up a tolerance (of sorts) to dmt. I dont think a physical tolerance, but a mental/spiritual tolerance, where the strength of mind/conciousness becomes harder to dent with the addition of dmt. (this is just wild speculation, but it happens to be my feeling....dmt(and tryptamines) in general are the reason that we see, hear, feal and think. I feel like they help create the projection that comes out.)) So i think if you are having trouble going as far as you used to, it is probably because you need a higher dosage of dmt because your conciousness is harder to be changed without your control. In other words i think we have more control the stronger we get, and because(supposedly) dmt is the reason for experiencing everything, we should have more control over what we see and how we feel it. ...........This will be a fun experiment that i will be undertaking(possibly forever) to see if i can start to create my reality the way i want it.
Believe