We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia changa? Options

PsilocybeChild
#1 Posted : 11/12/2010 11:54:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just thought of this and I figured I have to ask.

Has anyone made salvia changa as in, no dmt. say like salvia and 10x caapi?
Could it revolutionize smoking salvia the way it has for smoking dmt?
Anyone with experience with this?
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

heavenlypursuit
#2 Posted : 11/15/2010 7:49:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not yet, but I just got my plain leaf in yesterday and plan to put some extracted rue harmalas on top, I LOVE harmalas and cannabis together, so figured this should work well too. SWIM is also making an infused blend with salvia and full range spice at 1:2. He'll make stronger if the desired effects are not achieved, but he has a STRONG feeling that won't be necessary.Laughing He's also read about the synergy between calea and salvia and plans to make a spice infused blend with that, along with just packing plain leaf calea and salvia in a bong, topped with rue harmalas.

I'll let you know how it goes...Very happy

Dorge
#3 Posted : 11/15/2010 4:49:01 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Swims done this. Though swim has tried caapi with salvia extracts with no great success orally and smoked....
Intuitivly a quote from my father comes to mind... You cannot serve two
masters...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

heavenlypursuit
#4 Posted : 11/15/2010 9:55:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Dorge,

Sorry to get away from the point of the thread but has SWIY ever added spice to the leaves or extract? SWIM's infused salvia leaves from last night are almost ready and he's excited about trying the blend, first in a joint to ease into the experience, followed by a breakthrough dose out of a bong if he like where it's going. If SWIY does have experience with infused salvia leaf, I would love the input. Still plans to try some salvia leaf with very clean rue harmalas on top first.

Metanoia
#5 Posted : 11/15/2010 10:35:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Once I finally get my ass in gear, I plan on making some Salvia changa. Not without spice though. Salvia, Calea Z, Blue Lotus, and spice. That's the plan.

Dorge
#6 Posted : 11/16/2010 12:15:23 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Dorge wrote:
Swims done this. Though swim has tried caapi with salvia extracts with no great success orally and smoked....
Intuitivly a quote from my father comes to mind... You cannot serve two
masters...

Sory guys... iPhones... Sigh... Swims not smoked an infused salvia. Swims smoked salvia while under the influ ce of aya as well as taken salvia subligually. Swim did notice a slight bit more enhancement of effects. But over all not much.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

mad_banshee
#7 Posted : 11/16/2010 1:05:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PsilocybeChild wrote:
I just thought of this and I figured I have to ask.

Has anyone made salvia changa as in, no dmt. say like salvia and 10x caapi?
Could it revolutionize smoking salvia the way it has for smoking dmt?
Anyone with experience with this?

My swim has smoked some weed, then put some salvia in a pipe as the base, topped off with spice, and has had mixed results. Once this worked to an amazing degree. Highest highs from spice on every inhale, lowest lows from salvia on every exhale. Wild enjoyable ride. But aside from that one experience, he found that other times salvia blocked the spice breakthru and was not good.

Your experience may vary.

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

jamie
#8 Posted : 11/16/2010 3:02:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have smoked a dose of changa, just enough so that I can still function enough to load another dose of salvia 3x as I am holding it in and exhaling, and hit then that quickly..Ive done that a few times, it was quite interesting.....
Long live the unwoke.