We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bed time spice Options

dmt005
#1 Posted : 11/14/2010 7:58:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So SWIM started doing some experimenting. SWIM started thinking to herself, I wonder what kind of effects spice could have on my sleep state and my dreams. For the past few nights SWIM has smoked a bit of spice while laying in bed ( Not enough to send me into hyperspace but enough to give me mild visuals, and plenty of colors and geometric fun with my eyes closed while drifting off to sleep),

As I said SWIM smoke enough to give her mild open eye visuals took one more hit, place her pipe in a safe place, turn off the lights and lay down to fall a sleep, letting her self drift into the colors and patterns of the back of her eye lids.

So far SWIM has noticed (for her at least) her dreams are very vivid and life like. Very memorable. Very interesting actually.

Any way I just thought I would share SWIMS current experiment with like minded people, and hey if SWIY has tried this same experiment please do share.

Cheers

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Magicman
#2 Posted : 11/14/2010 1:29:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wouldn't it be cool to get someone to give DMT to you , IV, while sleeping? see what happens , youd probably just wake up . Not that i am actually recommending you do this. just food for thought

vibrancy3
#3 Posted : 11/14/2010 1:47:02 PM

Josh

dmt005 wrote:
So far SWIM has noticed (for her at least) her dreams are very vivid and life like. Very memorable. Very interesting actually

yess totally agree!!! i have been doing similar experiments and get the vivid dreams which are very memorable, this is with a day of dope smoking!

i have also found mixing K and GBL together gsve some sort of a lucid dream, while i was in bed (i awake and aware i was awake but was dreaming and could control where i went in my dream)

chemicals and dreaming are funny things when mixed in certain ways

nn-DreemMasterTree
#4 Posted : 11/14/2010 3:33:16 PM

samsara

Thanks heeps for this info!! I'm starting doing this now... cant wait to dreem tonight

"Pay attention. And keep breathing." Terence McKenna

Eranik
#5 Posted : 11/14/2010 4:24:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Magicman wrote:
Wouldn't it be cool to get someone to give DMT to you , IV, while sleeping? see what happens , youd probably just wake up . Not that i am actually recommending you do this. just food for thought

Why? just drop a low dose pharma capsule and go to sleep before the effects kick in.
Disclaimer: All of these posts are of a fictitious nature only. Their author is known to be a pathological attention-seeking ADHD liar and he/she should NOT be taken seriously in any way. Do not trust anything he/she says because it is simply untrue.

dmt005
#6 Posted : 11/15/2010 3:12:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eranik wrote:
Magicman wrote:

Why? just drop a low dose pharma capsule and go to sleep before the effects kick in.

That might be interesting, I would be more interested in doing the capsule experiment first but ether way I am sure it would make for interesting results.
I wonder if this would have a dramatic effect on your dream state and if you might be able to tell when the change accoured... Very interesting indeed.

vovin
#7 Posted : 11/15/2010 3:23:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

I think the anxiety would keep you awake and thus be a issue. This is a experience I was planning on putting into the book of my journeys :

A Slumber to Remember
It occurred to me one day that the brain has a entirely different chemistry when one is asleep. I chose to take advantage of this and see what I could experience while my mind was still swimming in this chemical concoction. I set my alarm for the middle of my sleep cycle laying a preloaded bowl of changa at the nightstand. I would wake up hit the bowl hit the recorder as I was sure I would not remember it went I drifted back off to sleep.

As I fell asleep my mind was focused on the experiment at hand and the dreams I had before the journey reflected this. I had spent the day writing poetry and as usual on these days I had gotten to the point of thinking poetically. It is a strange disturbance in the mind when one thinks in a different form that he is used to. It is often something that cannot be turned off even in dreams rhyme seems to take a dominant role.

The alarm shrieked me awake. It hurt my head and at the moment I had second thoughts as to if this was the night that I should try this experiment. DMT is hard enough to handle to use it while still half asleep was just asking for trouble.

As the spice hit me my body felt fuzzy and undefined. I delved deeper into the psyche the dreams I was undertaking just a few minutes ago came back to me clear and sharp. It was a instant replay I saw the symbols and shapes I knew their meaning and what my subconscious was trying to communicate to me.

I looked upon all those who were in my life friends, family, and enemies. I saw them as projections of aspects of myself. Giving me the opportunity to explore facets of my being deeper. I felt that I was living 6.7 billion lives all at the same time a unity of being. I was the human race and it was me each person an aspect of my own persona.

Wars were battles of my thoughts. The dead memories played out. The newborn ideas of new possibilities. Fractals emerged as I closed my eyes undulation splitting off and seeding new fractals. Each separation like a cell multiplying in my mind. I could feel the neurons fire in my brain. Taste the alkaline electrical flow from one hemisphere to another. I chose to focus on my visual cortex and in the dark my mind became illuminated so bright as to wash out the detail.

The darkness of the room began to take back over. I took another hit to perpetuate the experience. I rolled over in the bed and faced down. I felt as if I were floating on a sea then I began to sink. The pressure of the water bore down upon me deeper and deeper I descended. Timeless as a relic lost in the past I felt the solid ocean floor. The covers felt as if they were made of sand I pulled them over me and sunk deep into the earth’s core. The heat generated purged my body of all that was not true. An orange yellow magma like color burned into my eyes. There was no pain no suffering just a cleansing effect.

As I drifted back into sleep I wondered if I would wake. I was not concerned if I would I had no cares no worries. I slept well the next morning rising from a well rested sleep. It was a pleasant journey that I would undertake several more times exploring the space and stars between.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

dmt005
#8 Posted : 11/15/2010 10:44:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the detailed info Vovin. That sounds like it must have been an amazing event.

I have only tried this right before I lay down to go to sleep. I think it might be interesting ( or maybe not depending on the results) to compare the results of the two teks mentioned so far.

The method I have used so far is taking the spice as I am laying down to sleep.
I wouldn't mind trying to mid wake up tek ( that is what I am calling it lol ) and compare results.