We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
lsdmt poem Options

nn-DreemMasterTree
#1 Posted : 11/15/2010 7:17:04 AM

samsara

I wrote this after I smoked a breakthrough cone of changa when coming down on lsd.

the word of a lyer is condemd bye the earth, this fleeting vocab will assend a rebirth. in finding my soul i get twisted and turned out
of the tape in to shape words like rape and a escape, no longer existent in this place or the next finding life in my text and then deth
in my world. life dose not end nor exist in the least, unless you can believe that your given a piece, the word feer is gone now to a place
i dont know, in a face i cant show nor a world that will grow, HOW WAS I SO STUPID TO SPREED SUCH A FEER WITH A LIGHT IN MY HAND AND A SIP OF MY BEER,
i turn to a god but all i see is the world a place with a face and a case with out a trace. open and shut is the place that i face with a pefect word comes
an inperfect world. i have but a time to pruve what i say! things like good day im happy to say... when people feel bad thay like to embrace a feer that
is reel? far realer than I... how can i help you open it up, through cooking a potion then put in a cup? with out my ture self then what is there left?
a feer that is fact when you lye you get smacket! a world that knows far more than you or I the i on the bill is is the i in you mind! the people are
real the power is not the faces are spaces and places get shot. the guns and the drugs are made for a reason with brother hood treason come falling and pleesing
at the end of the day these words are but lyes and ties to a place that falls out of grace... if we keep gowing this relm could be gone.. and then will be
stuck with life as a bong? the fist of impreshons is not important for some like life as an essance and not a posetion! if we can grow. we can do it together
with cars full of lether come bagging of plether. the time is but now so do not complain our kids are the future and again and again. the myans were right
the world will but change like a bum on the street begging and crying for life is but dieing in this relm not the next, so plese do not freet for my life
is not met. how could this be were tort not to see the true path of life is the right place to be! life is a code and so is the net or the media channel
thats making you next. why would there be all this colture over here, because this place is free so just let it be. the kids a the future but what is there
left a time to rime and not care for less.

"Pay attention. And keep breathing." Terence McKenna

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

vovin
#2 Posted : 11/15/2010 8:37:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

It's great to see another poet joining us. I find poetry a most effective form of communication when speaking of our experiences in the other world. It has the ability to transcend words and speak to our deeper selves.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

nn-DreemMasterTree
#3 Posted : 11/15/2010 10:42:44 AM

samsara

thanks man, your too right!

"Pay attention. And keep breathing." Terence McKenna