We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Toe Jam Changa.... Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 11/6/2010 10:17:28 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

good friends in Oz have mentioned that people really prefer Toe (angels trumpet/Brumansia) as an addative totheir changa as apposed to changa with out Toe. Swim finds this fascinating... SWIM has not yet tried this, but is excited too.
Methods that have been suggested by ozzies are a water extract/resin of the leaf that then dissolves in the process of making the changa. Or one could just add leaf. Another thought would be to make a Toe tincture with 151 ethanol and drop a few drops into the changa blend. Toe has had a complex history of synergistic use within ayahausca brews, reportedly adding strength and density to the visions. Toe can be very dangerous, and one leaf was often all that was added to big batches of ayahuasca. The SAFEST way of working with Toe outside of a leaf under ones pillow while sleeping, is the smoked route. Swim has smoked it on several occasions alone with mild hypnotic effects.
Has any one tried this combo?
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 11/6/2010 10:25:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Dorge!!..your hereVery happy

I havent tried it, but I thought of it a few times, or adding henbane..I havent even ingested datura seeds yet in any ammount or tried small doses of henbane so I would have to try that first I think..

If I did find 1 or 2 datura seeds in an ayahuasca brew useful then Id probly make up a small batch of changa with a bit of tropane admixture..my only concern would be smoking it soo often..I smoke alot of changa lately..and low doses of tropanes build up I think over time.
Long live the unwoke.

Dorge
#3 Posted : 11/6/2010 10:36:29 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Hey Frac! Really nice to see you!!
I think the angel trumpet would be pretty safe... SWIM almost wonders what a Mix of caapi and Toe alone would do smoked... might be an interesting experiment... Im not sure about henbane or any of the other witching herbs... they each have different qualities, some might not be as desireable... but its all preference after all. SWIM just likes the idea of angel trumpet because its a traditional add-mixture to aya brews. I think it will be good!
Especially smoked... much safer as well one would think.
Cheers Frac!!!
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

jaguar
#4 Posted : 11/7/2010 1:16:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The smoke of toé is in fact quite safe.

To get started, just put a small piece of leaf on your charcoal and just inhale the smoke - you will definitely experience a very interesting energy flowing thru your whole body immediately. While on ayahuasca, this is even more intense.

However - it will leave you with a different afterglow - even the next day. So don't overdo it.

Dorge
#5 Posted : 11/7/2010 9:35:58 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Definitely think that dirrectly placing the tropanes along with the beta carbs into the ol brain pan is going to have a fairly intense effect synergistically with the spice.
I know they sell mapacho cigars wrapped in a toe leaf for aya ceremonies in iquitos

jaguar
#6 Posted : 11/8/2010 8:17:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
Definitely think that dirrectly placing the tropanes along with the beta carbs into the ol brain pan is going to have a fairly intense effect synergistically with the spice.

Definitely! But this will show you different realms, even more evil ones. But it can be quite an interesting experience..

soulfood
#7 Posted : 11/9/2010 10:49:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Does anyone have much detail on any difference in the chemical makeup of the many species of Brugmansia?

Also what makes the flowers of a Brugmansia different from the flowers of a datura species? I imagine Brugmansia flowers to be larger but is there any other differences?

Dorge
#8 Posted : 11/15/2010 3:37:16 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

soulfood wrote:
Does anyone have much detail on any difference in the chemical makeup of the many species of Brugmansia?

Also what makes the flowers of a Brugmansia different from the flowers of a datura species? I imagine Brugmansia flowers to be larger but is there any other differences?

There is not a lot of info out there on angel trumpet... Really good questions.

Jaguar I don't think that there are evil realms personally and I'm not shire that that's an actual attribute that we want to propagate in peoples think on the subject. The most common reports is that angel trumpet lend definition and solidity to the visions people have, making them appear more real.