We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first few trials with DMT Options

ElectroSubSpace
#1 Posted : 11/11/2010 8:19:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Recently, I had my first trial run with the DMT freebase that I extracted (I plan of posting the yield and notes when I feel that everything has precipitated to freebase). Since I am new to DMT, I decided to do a few trials and see what an appropriate dose might be for me (I'm pretty tolerant to most tryptamines that I have taken in the past). I first tried 15mg and had some cool mushroom like effects (but with an amazing clarity to them) for a few minutes. Next after an hour break I increased the dose to 25mg. The effects were even more pronounced with an amazing fully body euphoria and a clear 'energy'. Finally, after a 2 hour break I dosed myself at 35mg. I am going to write about that experience below:

When I dosed myself at 35mg I noticed that everything around me slowed down to a quarter of it's normal speed and repeated itself in patterns. My body felt like it was being blanketed by euphoria. I watched the fireplace in front of me and two tunnels came from the ceiling down around my fireplace (they looked like the sand worms in Beatle Juice in shape and texture, only more abstract). Then, I closed my eyes. I saw a beautiful fractal filling the center of my vision, it looked like an amazingly beautiful stained glass window. Then I felt my vision 'compressed' into a flat plain, I was no longer aware of my body, just the vision. I felt and witnessed the space in my head dissolve into a million different points. Finally, through the dissolved darkness a sliver of brilliant white light appeared. When I saw this light, any self doubts I had bouncing around in my mind were speed up then were placed in a bubble. Then the bubble of negativity was sent to the light. I then felt as if my worries were lifted, and that I could free myself from them now. My own worries were shown to me to be the biggest thing holding me back. Then I fell away from the distant sliver of light and sat in awe. I then came back to 'normal' reality within 10 minutes of dosing and noticed everything had its own aura and simple geometric shape. Soon I was back to baseline.

After mediating for a while about what had just happened I decided to go to sleep, which came unusually easy to me. The next day I woke up and felt very refreshed. My alarm woke me up and I felt ready to start the day. Things don't seem as mundane and boring to me (like they have lately) today. Even though I have written this down to share with the Nexus, I can't even come close to fully explaining what I felt and experienced. Truly an amazing, if short lived, experience.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Lavos
#2 Posted : 11/12/2010 10:31:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting, and positive. Truly a magical substance isn't it?
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.

Twisted Reality
#3 Posted : 11/13/2010 8:48:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hold on to that feeling......now you know something about life!!!

I think i need to try free base. So far I have only smoked it and although i have had some mind blowing experiences they werent as clean sounding as what u have just written about :-)

ElectroSubSpace
#4 Posted : 11/14/2010 4:22:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is indeed a magical substance. I have experience with a few other psychedelics and nothing really has compared to this one short trip. I've been integrating the experience over the last few days, it did indeed show me some things about myself that I know but don't recognize on some level. What is really interesting is that I really remember most of what happened visually even though everything was quite abstract.
Probably sometime later today I will attempt a 45mg dose in the Volcano, I have a feeling that will be enough to truly break through (I think I came close last time). My goal is to take it slow, gauge myself, and be as mentally/physically prepared as I can be - this substance/sacrament truly deserves respect.

The_Shaman
#5 Posted : 11/15/2010 12:59:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice post and your probably on the right track , take small steps, it gets better with experience and comfort,... and try the changa Smile

Safe Journeys ~
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole