We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So pumped to extract again! Options

the smiling eyes
#1 Posted : 11/14/2010 6:10:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did it once with only about 130 grams of root bark that my friend gave to me. I got almost 2 grams DMT and beautiful joyous experiences were to ensue. I've since run out and I'm waiting for 2 pounds of root bark to come in the mail and I am STOKED. I love DMT. Everything about it; extracting it, the vast ocean of information to learn about it, the positive affect it's had on my life and of course the amazing, perplexing beauty of the DMT experience. I dont know if this post is board worthy but I thought if there was anyone besides my close friends I could share my enthusiasm with it would be you guys. Because you know just how amazing it is. HOW DOES THIS STUFF EXIST?????

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Orion
#2 Posted : 11/14/2010 9:44:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dmt is the universe, you are smoking ALL EXISTENCE.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

#3 Posted : 11/14/2010 11:14:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's almost too good to be true. The most amazing experience you could ever hope to have, and it is obtainable through the most satisfying means. We are truely blessed to have access to this incredible molecule.
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi