We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Big Leaf Options

gibran2
#1 Posted : 11/9/2010 5:24:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

I just harvested one of my plants, and here’s the biggest (longest) leaf I’ve ever harvested. Eighteen inches long! (My previous biggest leaf was 16”.)

Nice. Smile
gibran2 attached the following image(s):
big leaf3.jpg (67kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jbark
#2 Posted : 11/9/2010 5:29:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you name him Ron Jeremy?Wink

Oh wait, it's the leaf that hides the... well, in that case, if Ron Jeremy happens to take up residence in Eden, you've got yourself a customer!Smile

JBArk

EDIT: nice leaf BTW!Smile I have lost 3 of my 5 salvia plants and the other 2 are (very) slowly reviving...
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Metanoia
#3 Posted : 11/14/2010 2:44:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice gibran.