We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Inter-spatial Beings Options

dream_denizen
#1 Posted : 11/12/2010 3:21:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to start a thread concerning inter-spatial beings. This topic intrigues me because of the common experiences people have.

I'll start with a vision I had:

I felt as though I was deep into space, almost on the fringe of the universe, when a very large entity came forth. It must have been 12 feet tall, it was draped in beautiful gold cloth and decor. It had the attributes of a human, but its hands were huge and spidery and it's head was cone shaped. It sat cross-legged, focusing wholly on me, as information beamed from it's third eye into mine. This was an extremely pleasant and enlightening experience.

I've also had experiences with shadow figures outlined in blue and pinkish hues.

So for all of you who are interested in this topic please feel free to share. Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Eranik
#2 Posted : 11/12/2010 5:34:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The only entity SWIM encountered so far was from her first semi-successful low dose aya trip, as SWIM closed her eyes, she saw a swamp, a shadow ninja figure similar to those ninjas in TMNT games sneaked and came near, suddenly the ninja jumped out and scratched SWIM's eyes and she instantly opened her eyes. sounds like a warm welcome Razz
Disclaimer: All of these posts are of a fictitious nature only. Their author is known to be a pathological attention-seeking ADHD liar and he/she should NOT be taken seriously in any way. Do not trust anything he/she says because it is simply untrue.

unclesyd
#3 Posted : 11/13/2010 9:12:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will see shadow figures lots, images of friends and family sometimes, and sometimes faces of demons/angels and god. For me anyway the more I concentrate on them, the more they return to the shadows. It also has a lot to do with what is already in your head. You research the DMT experience and hear of things like elves and aliens, and surprise, surprise you see elves and aliens. Once I had a trip where I was in the pits of hell on a crucifix(my christian background shining threw), staring down the devil. Then I smiled at him said goodbye and sky rocketed to heaven.

Your creature sounds beautiful and somewhat unique, but like all beings seemingly wanting to help and to guide you. I think that has more of the importance here. Why do these beings take different forms to guide us to our enlightenment. Should not they all be the same?? Well of course not because we all have different experiences and so forth. But I have never had the vision of a 12-foot monster before!

And since we are all of one consciousness does the source send us messages that are interpreted by each individual to their capacity and their experiences??

The mind is a mysterious place my friend and the full influence of our souls are hard to separate from our mind, and sometimes we just have to accept these beings no matter what their form and learn what they have to teach us. Especially if you are getting positive experiences threw them.

Myself I try not to be distracted by these beings and instead head for the clear light that is usually shining behind them.
Cool
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

dream_denizen
#4 Posted : 11/13/2010 9:32:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

unclesyd wrote:
And since we are all of one consciousness does the source send us messages that are interpreted by each individual to their capacity and their experiences??

I'm diggin' your attitude unclesyd.