We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Why some need 1g of mimosa, others need 100g? Options

olympus mon
#21 Posted : 11/8/2010 1:15:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

fractal enchantment wrote:
moyshekapoyre wrote:
so with 1g or 2g mimosa (which is 5 to 20mg dmt), you get to hyperspace, seeing all of the universe at once, etc.? I will def. have to try more harmalas then.

2% is not abnormal..1% seems low honestly from my experince..so that is from 20-40mg with 1-2 g mimosa at 2%..keep that in mind..1% yields are a reflection of naptha extractions..

fractal are you saying that brewing mhrb will likely result in a 2% dmt yield vs. a 1% dmt yield from a stb extraction. yes?
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

moyshekapoyre
#22 Posted : 11/8/2010 1:27:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your reply, fractal. My first aya experience was a 15 min. boil of 50g MHRB and 200mg caapi alkaloids from caapi copy (taken 15 mins before the MHRB drink, which was about 2 liters worth--yes I vomited everywhere for hours). In that experience, I was in hyperspace for over an hour, maybe 2. It was absolutely the most incredible thing I've ever experienced, and now anything less just leaves me feeling like I've missed the goal. I agree that once you are actually in hyperspace there is no getting out of it... in fact, I could not even remember that I was alive, let alone get up out of bed. But before I get blasted off, there is about an hour of crazy, seemingly random OEVs which I can stop by getting up.

I probably would just smoke the spice if I could, but every attempt at that has ended in complete failure (I have the glass vaporgenie, and I've tried numerous extraction teks), and I've given up on it entirely.

BananaForeskin
#23 Posted : 11/8/2010 2:03:37 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

1g of mimosa is usually a lighter dose, which only leads me to the edge of hyperspace/out of body journeying. At 2g I was standing on an electric balconey made of sound, watching an alien orchestra perform in shape and color. It's true, the hyperspace was different in feel than vaped DMT hyperspace, but definitely the same place. Just experienced in a way I was much more capable of handling.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

obliguhl
#24 Posted : 11/8/2010 7:16:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fractal is spot on. It is aybout the Vine, not the DMT. It sounds ridiciolous if you are used to the powerful effects of smoked DMT. But smoked DMT is only that: Powerful. Yes, it can unlock areas of your consciousness. But this is more because of its brute force. Ayahuasca on the other hand, produces vivid film like dream sequences, similar to hypnagogic imagery...but more "awake" and sparkling. You get all these dmt patterns..but behind them are the visions. You can kinda look thru them. And they also seems to start dream sequences..just like sound does. I'm sold on the ayahuasca experience, even if im not very experienced.

More caapi i would say.

Apoc
#25 Posted : 11/8/2010 8:09:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, it's interesting, it seems as the time has gone on, and I have become more accustomed to taking aya/dmt, I dose lower, not higher, for the visionary and healing effects. Lower doses have a less severe impact on the body as well, so the effect is physically more therapeutic.

Although harmine/thh / caapi is usually preferred by most people, including myself, I have found that it's harmaline / Syrian Rue that will produce the most lengthy visionary experiences. Perhaps it is the tiring effect of harmaline that is condusive to dream like visions. Also, there is something in mimosa that makes dream like sequences extra crisp and clear. DMT visions are difficult to recall, but I find with mimosa, I am often left with very crystal clear, often healing images. Wonderful gifts. In my last mimosahuasca trip, I had a vision of a Pegasus like unicorn that sprayed red jewels of love from its horn. The unicorn and its red orbs had a message for me. It said, "you don't need intelligence for love, nor physical strength, nor anything else. You don't need anything to experience this beauty. It is already given, and always present. You need only allow love in to your life, and it will be given. Any striving on your part will only push unconditional love away. Your striving will diminish love in to a narrow mental realm, which either qualifies your preconceived notions of good, or not. To allow this love is a non doing, an allowing of the pure heart of the universe to shine in to your own. But can you take it?". Ah memories of mimosa. That vision has been with me all this week.

ms_manic_minxx
#26 Posted : 11/8/2010 8:10:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mindblowing doses of Caapi also make the slightest drop of Mimosa absurdly visionary. Pleased
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Apoc
#27 Posted : 11/8/2010 8:13:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
Mindblowing doses of Caapi also make the slightest drop of Mimosa absurdly visionary. Pleased

how big is a mind blowing dose of cappi?

BananaForeskin
#28 Posted : 11/8/2010 8:15:11 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Apoc wrote:
ms_manic_minxx wrote:

How big is your mind, and how inflexible are its foundations?
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Malaclypse
#29 Posted : 11/8/2010 3:57:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Apoc wrote:
ms_manic_minxx wrote:

Just do some Bio-Assay's with Caapi only to find out. There are two many factor's involved to say what is a good number and people seem to be all over the map. Type of vine, individual sensitivity, brewing etc etc. This is where aya is tricky in comparison with dealing with pure substances as in pharma.

SWIM had mind blowing doses from ~40g of a yellow/cielo 50/50 mix. He hasn't even combined DMT into the mix at all yet as he is getting familiar with caapi solo. That first 40g experience was full on caapi drunkenness barely being able to move to the point he just crawled around at one point instead of trying to walk when he was moving from the bathroom back to the comfy part of the house. It was fully of hypnagogic imagery as obliguhl mentioned. SWIM is very familiar with the dream world in all it's phases and was really surprised at where he found himself on Caapi only. The only issue was that the nasuea was intense for almost the whole experience, at least for 4 hours. He is trying to work out that aspect before he decides to add any admixture to it, it is coming along but not quite there yet.

moyshekapoyre
#30 Posted : 11/12/2010 7:58:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys.. well everyone who said I needed more RIMA and less DMT was right! First, not sure if this made a difference, but I smoked a cone of tarragon (T. Lucida) which is said to potentiate other visionary plants. Then I ground up 10g of syrian rue and swallowed the gelcaps (I can't stand teas...)... and I waited, to see if I could feel just the rue. Two hours past and I felt next to nothing, although there were various disturbances including a new dog in the house peeing and pooping and needing a walk etc. Anyway, I had a gram of THH lying around, so I took about 120mg of it and just held it in my mouth, just in case the rue had already worn off or wasn't absorbed in my digestion. After maybe 5 minutes of holding the THH under my tongue (I've read that sublingual absorption is much better for harmalas), I took 5g of crude (IPA) extracted MHRB in capsules (so maybe it was more like the equiv of 15 or 20g MHRB--in terms of volume, it was 10 size 0 caps... I think). I then had some animal crackers, as I've heard it helps the digestion to eat some light carbs. I had not fasted at all, but I probably should have, as it would have made the vomit less disgusting.

After maybe half an hour, things started! The onset was quite quick, the only time I've had it quicker was the first time, when I just downed 2 liters of 50g MHRB in water boiled for 15mins with lemon juice--but I would never stomach that again. Anyway, as usual I had about an hour or two of insane, random hypnagogic imagery. Then I felt my brain EXPLODING and I was being told that I had taken at least twice as much as I should have of the MHRB. The cure was to vomit up the excess (I never vomit when I don't take too much of it). I felt my brain being "defragged" and "reformatted" to get ready for ego death and entry into the other dimension. This is what always happens when I take a high dose, I always feel like I am literally going to die and there will be nothing left of my brain.

This was my second time with a very high dose experience. It was, however, quite different from my first time. Still intensely visual and a sense that I was everywhere, but I think it was more mental and less visual than the first time. I felt sure this time that I could communicate with the dead (including my dad, Stalin, Hitler, Einstein, John Africa, etc.) and I was also remembering contact that I've had with ETs in real life. I finally understood that the ETs are neither good nor bad, but rather they are above good and bad. They do not understand those concepts like we do, which is why they scare us. I felt like the super-positioning in quantum mechanics now applied to concepts for me. Things were no longer either or, black or white, etc. I could understand that something could both be true and false, good and evil, here and not here, all at the same time. I understood that "soul mates" do exist to various degrees, but that we often have more than one, and we may go between various soul mates in a lifetime. The ayahuasca was, as usual, giving me romance advice.

It seems that magical thinking has now taken hold of me more than after the first experience. I still have a bit of a filter on what I was told, but I am starting to believe, more and more, what I learn from ayahuasca (for example, even before ayahuasca, I sort of believed in the "aliens are here" theory, but now I am more sure of it, like maybe 80% sure instead of 60% sure). I sort of really do believe I was communicating with dead people, especially my father. I'm not sure, but kind of sure. I would be more sure if they gave me some detailed info that I could use as proof, but it doesn't seem to work like that.

One provable effect, however, was that after the trip, for the next 24 hours, my working memory had shot up (I could do much better on the dual N-back test), my long term memory was more accessible than ever, and my humor was intensified. I was getting everyone laughing with my jokes, even at work, so it wasn't just an internal thing. I became acutely aware of the ignorance of those around me. Not just of the realm that I had visited, but the low overall functioning of their brains... since mine had just become about twice as powerful as normal. My curiosity also skyrocketed, and I felt that I wanted to learn everything there is to learn in the universe. All of these effects take place every time I do a good dose of aya.

My mom is concerned that I am doing this too much. My sister is also worried about me. Mainly because a friend of hers (a new mom) just died of a heroin overdose. I try to tell them that ayahuasca is done weekly (or biweekly?) by many people in the various churches. But to them, a drug is a drug. My mom actually wants to do it one day, but still she doesn't want me to do it as much as I do. It's odd, because I can't imagine doing it every week, yet somehow I think I have been doing that for the last month (though usually low dose)... I think I just love how it makes me love life and see things differently. I also feel that it is important to connect with the mystical reality on a consistent basis in order not to get stuck in this one. But that makes NO sense to someone who has never done this! It even makes no sense to me sometimes.

olympus mon
#31 Posted : 11/12/2010 8:33:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

thats awesome moyshekapoyre, congratulations.

it sounded like you gained very much as a person from this experience and i for one dont think your crazy for thinking the others are here and have always been here. like Mckenna taught, if we want to find extraterrestrial life then we should begin the search looking on plant earth for unique life forms such as fungi.

good job hanging in there for the whole "i took too much" inevitable thoughts. that can be scary as hell.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

PREV12