We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hmm.... Options

athousandeyes
#1 Posted : 11/10/2010 10:40:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Since my first encounter, my ideas about spice have changed and changed yet again. The most recent breakthrough was extremely sexual in nature, but tastefully so. I could rant on and on about how hot the chick was, I could rant on and on about the colors and the forms and the faces and the plethora of hallucinations, but what I really want to examine here was the revalation. I have come to the conclusion with this last journey inside that hyperspace really is a seperate continuum. She said in plain english to me, before ultraspiritsexing me, "Wow, you are holding your form so splendidly! How sexy!" Then as before, when she wouldn't let me look at her, her hand splashed in behind my right ear, and she enveloped me and initiated an energy orgy. But: What she said to me was chilling and what makes me whole heartedly buy into the parallell continuum theory. Any thoughts, fellow innerverse travellers?
NowHere.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

yaxar
#2 Posted : 11/11/2010 7:08:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, maybe she was being sarcastic ? Razz
Observing in Silence!

-------------Everything posted by this user are the insane ramblings of an itch that is in the deepest oceans and highest skies. The author holds no responsibility for any content published.-------------

http://toomanybloggersontheweb.blogspot.com/

athousandeyes
#3 Posted : 11/12/2010 1:11:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know man. It was more than that. It was just crazy how things went down last time. Intention was to share the spice with a new head that was also a good friend. It was a nice reward, I will say that much!
NowHere.