We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Only dmt experience. Options

Timestopseits
#1 Posted : 11/11/2010 7:20:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

5 grams of syrian rue seed tea was ingested.
Approximately a half hour later an unknown quantity of yopo seeds were ingested after baking and smoked.
Some cannabis was smoked with the seeds.
Extreme nasuea was present throughout this short live introductory experience.
I began to meditate to try and bring about some balance within myself but the manner at which i had taken the substances left me too uneasy to take the full ride. Upon meditating light cev's were noted and a noticeable comeup feelup was occuring. I felt a deep vibration within me building up and the buzz of the world around me overtook my hearing. I felt like the world had enveloped around me and was holding me. I was brought upward through the light spectrum from red to blue and once i reached blue my energy was left to and all i could see and feel was the energy of the blue light. It was the most beautiful blue i have ever seen and not matched by any earthly human comprised color. I was torn from this blueness back to reality as my body was on the verge of perging. I walked to the bathroom and threw up violently for some time. I tried to go back to the blue that i had seen but my trip neared over. I was left with a nice body high for a little while but otherwise this was my experience. All in all the experience only increased my desire to see the full power the elves hold. I have not since been able to procur the regents nor the money to continue my exploration. I know it will all find me when the time is right and look forward to exploring and learning as i have.

Thank you
Timestops

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!