We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Spirit Molecule Options

nn-DreemMasterTree
#1 Posted : 11/10/2010 11:52:26 PM

samsara

This experience was different!
I was using some Chang that a friend made it was %50 spice with carpi etc.
The second i finished pulling the cone i was there!! no color or patterns, just a quick vibrating noise and the sensation of dieing then i was in a room with strange patterns on the walls and a whole lot of crazy numbers inside boxes, and i felt kind of child like but before i could get acquainted with this realm i was thrown back into my room, but not my body. I was rotating around my body but i was dead. I cant say much more about this one, still thinking about it. I read about a similar realm that a few people went to in the DMT-The Spirit Molecule... any one els been to this place?

"Pay attention. And keep breathing." Terence McKenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

yaxar
#2 Posted : 11/11/2010 8:15:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

my last trip was something similar, very strange, i was in the room but not in the body. The room took a life of it's own. I mean I could experience things all around me without actually looking. Waves entering and exiting my body, front and back - and i could see all this without actually looking there - dunno if it makes sense.
The shift of perspective came on real fast, without the mind to even rem. what the body had just inhaled. I din't stay there long enough coz i resisted to the strangeness of the whole event.
Observing in Silence!

-------------Everything posted by this user are the insane ramblings of an itch that is in the deepest oceans and highest skies. The author holds no responsibility for any content published.-------------

http://toomanybloggersontheweb.blogspot.com/