We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Effects of 10x Caapi leaf. How far will smoking it take you? Options

Ice House
#1 Posted : 11/1/2010 5:51:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I made a nice 10x infused Caapi leaf recently. I put 50 grams of cielo leaf into 5 grams of leaf.

I have really never explored where this herb alone will take me. I just took about 10 good bong hits of it and I have a nice harmala buzz as I type this.

I was just wondering? How far have you gone smoking Caapi leaf alone? Anyone ever get any visuals? Ever get to where your bed ridden stoned off it?

I feel an ever so slight nausea now. Nothing too uncomfortable. I feel great, but not impaired.

I'm wondering what another 10 bong hits would do.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

joedirt
#2 Posted : 11/10/2010 11:42:46 PM

Not I

Ice House wrote:
I made a nice 10x infused Caapi leaf recently. I put 50 grams of cielo leaf into 5 grams of leaf.

I have really never explored where this herb alone will take me. I just took about 10 good bong hits of it and I have a nice harmala buzz as I type this.

I was just wondering? How far have you gone smoking Caapi leaf alone? Anyone ever get any visuals? Ever get to where your bed ridden stoned off it?

I feel an ever so slight nausea now. Nothing too uncomfortable. I feel great, but not impaired.

did you ever take this further?
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Ice House
#3 Posted : 11/10/2010 11:55:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

joedirt wrote:
Ice House wrote:

did you ever take this further?

Yea actually I've done 12. I'm not a smoker, herb or cigs, so thats allot for me to do in one sitting. I try to do em in pretty quick order, in a few of minutes so that I can get the full effect. I get pretty light headed and nauseated.. I dont think you get the same heavy harmala effect from smoking as you do with oral ingestion. I'd love to know what others think. I'm going to persue this further when I get the time.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

vovin
#4 Posted : 11/11/2010 1:07:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

Too much harmalas give me a screamer of a headache.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.