We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
basic plant extration literature Options

Dwhitty76
#1 Posted : 7/20/2008 8:44:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim is new to extracting alkaloids from roots and creating it into a freebase powder via mhrb.This experience has given swim the inspiration to learn more about extracting from other plants and roots.Does anyone know any good books,on the basics of extraction from organic matter.Or a book with extractions for other,plants & ethnoegens.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

KUSHMASTER
#2 Posted : 7/20/2008 9:41:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Check out neurosoup.com, They have sections with information on pretty much all major legal (and illegal) entheogens. Its USA based tho. And theres actually a book called The Encyclopedia to Psychoactive Plants. Its pretty expensive, google it.

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

Dwhitty76
#3 Posted : 7/20/2008 7:25:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

will chech it out. thanx
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

lorax
#4 Posted : 9/8/2008 4:30:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

that book is a german one translated to english.. its by christian raetsch. this book has been my bible since the 1st edition! thats pretty much the only book you need in terms of organic stuff. maybe it would be good to get PIHKAL and TIHKAL as an addition to it.

you should probably check out some ethno book stores. at some point i came across a book which was on the subject of making herbal tinctures and other kinds of alcoholic extracts from medicinal plants. i guess this could come in handy. i unfortunatly dont remember the name of the book tho.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)