We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
re-peaking Options

xoanon
#1 Posted : 11/9/2010 7:41:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

this may have been discussed, or may be common knowledge but wanted to share personal experience.

most people, i believe, know the >1hr protocol on tolerance. but it seems on subsequent attempts separated by ~20 mins, adding more and only needing one or two tokes blasts you back from whence you came.

only explanation i can think of is a higher plasma concentration? but im no scientist.

edit: yeah its 20 for me too ... typo
and anything ive posted is an illusion and i do not condone any of it

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

vibrancy3
#2 Posted : 11/9/2010 7:51:44 PM

Josh

I know of the one hour protocal but i also can get to the same level of hypersace, usually after around 20mins for myself

SnozzleBerry
#3 Posted : 11/9/2010 11:00:26 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

xoanon wrote:
most people, i believe, know the >1hr protocol on tolerance. but it seems on subsequent attempts separated by ~20 mins, adding more and only needing one or two tokes blasts you back from whence you came.

What are you talking about? AFAIK, the only FDA approved dose/response study established that dmt creates no meaningful tolerance to itself. If that's what you're saying...then yes...you are correct (according to the existing literature). If you are saying that is not the case could you please cite your source?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

ms_manic_minxx
#4 Posted : 11/9/2010 11:24:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With changa, I've had as many as six back-to-back launches and no noticeable tolerance...
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Steely
#5 Posted : 11/9/2010 11:24:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have personally encountered no noticeable increase in tolerance between smoked Spice sessions, even within minutes of each other.
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha