We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

talking monkey
#1 Posted : 11/8/2010 5:24:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been lurking here for a few months. I was impressed with the overall quality of posts in this forum now I see how this is accomplished with the nursery area. Kudos for this barrier even though my little ego is hurt. Dont you guys know who I am??? just kidding of course.

It seems my journeys brought me here. I have had many experiences with psychedelics which started out with LSD in the 80's but soon switched to psilocybin when i experienced what you folks call ego death and complete inter-connectedness. I have never received anything spiritual with LSD but there are other facts that could hinder this ie. purity, youth... I have never been a strict adherent to any religion other than Christianity (as youth not practicing) but I have studied many religions for the past 12 years in depth. Islam, Zoroastrian, Sikh, Buddhism, Native American, Mayan, Nestorian, and other Christian off shoots. There is wisdom in all the ideologies but there is also something missing (IMHO) maybe I am missing something in the ancient verbiage. For many years I have believed in the universal truth within us all that knows when we have done right or wrong.

Years ago I started believing that man was on the cusp of something and I believe we are very close be it 2012 or 2052. The Hopi believe this is the 5th incarnation of man on the great turtle what will the 6th be like? This is my search and it seems to reside within. Maybe I am Quixotic or just another neurotic monkey flashing his spiritual genitalia in ego based grandiosity to justify my fallibilities and mistakes in life. I have found a spirit guide in lucid dreaming and pursued that end in frustration due to hit and miss connection. Its been years since i have seen him. I am embarrassed to say but he manifests as a type of Platypus (I know nothing of these animals)but very ancient he resides with other ancient beings (extinct animals in my minds eye) who are there with us but do not interact only the platypus is my guide (I guess the cool guys get tigers and dragons) I am very close to extraction time I am a virgin to DMT. I know the interconnectedness with nature through mushrooms and ego death. My experience with ego death was wonderful and I laughed uncontrollably at my humanity and the horseshit we all hang onto. I am a little nervous but i must drink the water of life (I love the fact you guys refer to Herbert he is an all time favorite of mine since teens) I just wish i had a bene gesserit to guide me.

I hope i didnt come across as a weirdo I dont talk about this stuff in real life because I am not a fan of thorazine and leather tie downs.

Thanks

I Endure in order to Enchant. Transcending Receptivity, I seal the output of Timelessness. With the Cosmic tone of Presence, I am guided by the power of Endlessness.”

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

talking monkey
#2 Posted : 11/8/2010 5:41:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh btw i have read Strassman's book, studied McKenna, and others. Any other suggestions would be very very welcome--Johnny-Five needs input.

talking monkey
#3 Posted : 11/8/2010 5:52:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Admin. very sorry this was supposed to be in introduction thread. could you please move to appropriate area. It was my first post what do you expect from a talking monkey seeking validation.

talking monkey
#4 Posted : 11/8/2010 7:14:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok i was putting off joining nexus till i went further then joined and accidentally posted in first steps. Well i now have 2 lbs of incense coming. Anxiety/excitement is palpable if all goes well i should be on my way in a week.