We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My friends first DMT trip Options

MachineElf88
#1 Posted : 11/7/2010 11:14:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys, this is my first post. I am fairly experienced with spice but have never been able to put my experiences into words. My friend wrote this after his first trip recently. I found it quite interesting:

"Imagine the strongest tidal (brain) wave in the world. All the dense water in the universe. Multiply it's strength by 10,000. Fill it with heavy hard objects that would gather horrific momentum. Like pianos, anvills and 18 wheeler trucks. Raise it high out the earths atmosphere, it now has all the weight in the world. The weight of a whole planet. Maybe a billion planets.

Turn it matt black like the night, and give it the agility of the wind, and the voice of a billion darth veders, now light it up like a canvas with the electric colours that could only be seen by a person with a fever of 1000 degrees and boiling blood or who has overdosed on LSD.

Like a googol of miniturized Christmas tree lights. fragment and interlace these colours into the black of night as finely as the pixels on a tv screen like the beautful formation of colour and blackness in the iris of an eye or billions of grains of rice. Coat each grain of colour with the black of night to create the most intricate detailed web. Give it the sound of the worlds largest base tube inside your ear drum or a screaming banshee with the anger of a roman army roaring for victory. Give it the smell of burning ether with the importance of burning bodies, pungent and tasty but only with positivity.

Your lungs full of magic air that goes to your brain at once. Potent and sleepy. Wash it through your mind unbroken for 6 minutes. permeating every grey piece of matter. Cleaning it out like a jet wash. Shiny sparkling tingling synapses. Nice new lightening quick spark plugs zipping golden information from a to b. Digital brain cleansing. It might just be what dying is like. As profound as. I can only think it's the other side of something.

A state of hyper absurdity. Uber cheeky. Uber cool. A royal presentation, a regal fanfare. A nugget of feeling of nothingness that you cling onto without knowing what it is. There is something that needs to be done. But i accept i cannot take it back with me. There it is. Where is it? What's it doing?

The most mishcheivious dimension traveller. Wait till the people in charge find out what you do out here. Unless you are the boss? Or are you a rogue reveller banished from the realm of the human condition for having too much fun. Maybe a god of some sort. The god of fun. Powerful but caring. He has been waiting for you all along. He just wants you to enjoy the elements of inner space. Apart from the colours I don't remember a thing about it, yet I can write this description through the baffling feeling it's magnitude has left with me. I needed to write about it. I don't think it has changed my life.

To feel such strange beauty inside. To find another way to unplug. We can generate whatever we want. It cannot be dismissed as not real as we don't know how real the "real world" is. I felt it. I saw it. I heard it. I smelt it. I tasted it. Just like the "real world". So who am I to question it. Why would i dare? Inner space is just as real as the world around us. To unplug from it totally is cathartic. Unplugging from the game. Then to come back like you have been on holiday. More theraputic than 12 hours sleep. It makes me wonder what else waits for us wherever we may find it or create it."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Apoc
#2 Posted : 11/8/2010 6:50:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Most epic metaphor ever!

lol. 1 million Darth Vadors.

Kodama
#3 Posted : 11/8/2010 2:57:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A beautiful description MachineElf88Smile Nodging me to take the plunge! Thanks for sharing thisVery happy
"Pay attention. And keep breathing." - T. McKenna (1946-2000)