We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first experience with syrian rue + dmt smoked Options

skinwalker
#1 Posted : 10/9/2010 8:23:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i noticed a smoother transition but then again i mayyybe smoked 20mg of spice and a erase amount of syrian rue extract. I have absolutely no clue if the rue is supposed to be smoked or not, i was bored and curious. It seemed the onset seemed to go alittle smoother and slower. I noticed with dmt there seems to be several stages before a breakthrough (which i didnt have). Thepointof my experiement last night was to remember each stage in as much clarity as possible. Stage one is simply lego land and visual hyperclarity. everything becomes in HD , its amazing how clear and more lighted the room appears. the next stage is a visual matrix or fluid medium permeates the room. I see a green lattice of patterns beginning to flow like water throughout this hyperclear room. the next stage is cartoon land, everything visual becomes cartoonized (if thats a word), and slighly creepy with unusual angles and curls , every object inthe room takes on this cartoon like quality. .... thats as far as i went last night, sub breakthrough, but interesting. I was watching this flowing green matrix and given the impression that this is like a ether that flows through everything that we cannot normally see, and that is a medium just like water or any other substance. I clearly remember being 100% lucid and watching it flowing throughout the room and it was a dark green with odd patterns throughout. has anyone else concur with these stages and similiar visons? Normally when i breakthrough i pass through these stages soooooo fast i pay no attention to them, it was nice to have some freedom to analyze this time. Also any adivce on the syrian rue? is it ment to be smoked?...or just injested? if just injested...when ...how much... and my intention is to smoke the dmt, not takeit orally as i dont want a 8 hour nightmare trip. I would however prefer to have a 1/2 hour extended trip and i'm looking for a precursor to extend a smoking epsisode.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

skinwalker
#2 Posted : 10/9/2010 8:25:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

actually its ALOT ALOT like this photo... i see this everytime, but the actual experience has more intricate patterns and symbols intermixed with it

skinwalker
#3 Posted : 10/9/2010 8:33:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

futher example of the visuals to each stage all the way to prepre breakthrough

pic1
pic 2
pic 3

skinwalker
#4 Posted : 10/11/2010 12:10:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

anyone anyone? hello?? it took me alittle bit to put this all together and it would be nice to see if there are any parallels in others experiences with my own...or if each experience (in the inital stages only) is completely different. I'm looking for similiarities in the Pre-hyperspace expereince

Electric.Sight
#5 Posted : 10/11/2010 2:44:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I get definite effects with smoked rue seeds. I have to smoke a few bowls of the seeds but there is real psychoactive effect.

Once I smoked a few bowls of rue before vaping some DMT.
I also noticed a smoother transition and slower onset, suggesting MAO enzymes were indeed inhibited.
The light on my table stretched towards me and touched me before turning into a snake, and sending me flying through space.Very happy

The experience lasted longer and lights were brighter and shimmering, however I also felt more sedated and not in focus.
That green picture sort of resembles the auras I saw stretching from the light. I only had the one light on at the time.
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

skinwalker
#6 Posted : 10/11/2010 3:16:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oh i almost forgot this part too, i started shaking like crazy after coming down. is that from the dmt or the rue?? i've never really had that happen before,it would probably have looked horrible to anyone if they were watching me. I remember sitting on the bed just shaking like the feeling you get before or after a physical altercation.

I normally am not affected like this and wondering if it was the rue

Electric.Sight
#7 Posted : 10/11/2010 3:23:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I often feel colder when coming back from DMT, my hot/cold senses are heightened in that state and my rooms normally cold.
Maybe rue enhanced this even more and the hallucinations exaggerated how much you were actually shaking?
I've also read about psychedelic seizures or intense vibrations that could be mistaken as such but I haven't experienced anything like that yet.

Edit: re-reading the first post it sounds like maybe the experience just shook your nerves up a bit?
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

Elf Machine
#8 Posted : 10/12/2010 2:25:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I smoke rue seeds before DMT and it is similar to your pictures when my eyes are open. The DMT trip lasts a good 20 mins. When your eyes are closed do you experience twisting, swirling blobs of colored lines kinda like yin yang right in your face? It's a little overbearing and it's like they're pointing at my head in the corner of my eye.

skinwalker
#9 Posted : 10/15/2010 11:15:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Elf Machine wrote:
I smoke rue seeds before DMT and it is similar to your pictures when my eyes are open. The DMT trip lasts a good 20 mins. When your eyes are closed do you experience twisting, swirling blobs of colored lines kinda like yin yang right in your face? It's a little overbearing and it's like they're pointing at my head in the corner of my eye.

i typically get the feeling of a odd pink laser like beam with yellow swirls (like the ghostbusters electron gun!... shooting directly into the back of my skull and hitting my pineal gland or where my 3rd eye should be).

i try my hardest not to close my eyes, i feel if i do that it may be more dream than reality. It blows me away how open eyed the room itself begins to reconstruct itself into a new version of reality!

vovin
#10 Posted : 11/8/2010 4:18:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

That second picture on the second post is right on for me with a strong pre breakthrough dosage. I don't experience the third one though I usually go straight on into breakthrough from there.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

obliguhl
#11 Posted : 11/8/2010 12:24:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The interesting thing about this thread is, that it is similar to what i experienced a i started with DMT. The green matrix thing i would see with eyes closed, with open eyes a lot of floating, water like patterns on the ground. Now these patterns are more "opening a space" even with eyes opened. I kinda stopped doing it in broad daylight....but i can attest, that it does smudge like in the second picture. Also, there is a high jump in brightness and contrast of the picture.

This cartoony look i got once after a pretty strong experience. Your world turns into some sort of HDR Image without much depth and messed up proportions.