We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Soul searching Options

Freewheelin Franklin
#1 Posted : 11/6/2010 8:39:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aloha brothers and sisters-

I'm here to learn and share.

No use beating around the bush...

My mother recently died, and I had a really odd dream about her.

My wife woke me up and said that I was yelling, and that I scared her. I was covered in goose bumps and could remember the dream in vivid detail.

I was very moved by that dream. I remember many of my dreams, but never in my 40 plus years have I had a comparable experience.

After several hours searching the internet about different aspects of my dream, I learned that the human brain has natural DMT, and releases it when dreaming, and also when a person is dying.

This may sound crazy, but I want to take a trip back to that spirit world and try to find my mom again.

My mom had a knee replacement surgery and it got infected. The doctors had to remove the knee joint, and she waited for over 2 months for the infection to clear. The blood tests kept showing some infection, but after they sampled fluid from the knee area, the surgeon was convinced that the infection was cleared.

2 days after they put in a new knee, mom got really sick. Come to find out, the infection they were seeing in her blood, was a gall bladder infection.

I guess the surgery made her system weak, and the infection got into her blood. She got sepsis, and spent 3 weeks in the ICU.

She recovered, and seemed to be doing really well.

Then she had a stroke.

Which turned into a series of strokes, and they left her paralyzed on her left side, and barely able to talk and swallow.

I had her in about 5 different nursing homes/group homes, before I found one that worked out.

She lived there for 8 months before she passed away.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Freewheelin Franklin
#2 Posted : 11/6/2010 9:28:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Before I share details of my profound dream, I'll tell more about my current situation, and past relationship with my mother.

I am retired with disability after an accident at work.

I fell from an I beam, and broke bones like Evil Kenevil.

After my accident, I lost all my materialistic symbols of success. My home, new truck, car and harley as well as my wife.

When my workers comp ran out, I went for nearly 2 years before I got a settlement, and disability/retirement income/compensation.

During that time, my father was diagnosed with lung cancer, and died.

After I got right with cash, and income, I found a VW vanagon, and sank about 15k into it. Then I shipped it to Oahu, and lived on the beach for about a year. I spent 5 years total on the Hawaiian islands.

I fell in love with the beautiful women of Hawaii, but learned that the young ladies that were most attractive to me were from the Philippines, not actually "Hawaiians".

So, I visited the Philippines, and fell in love, got married, and had my first child.

I've been living in Manila full time for about 3 years now, only returning to the USA to try to help my mom.

Freewheelin Franklin
#3 Posted : 11/6/2010 9:42:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, me and my mother became closer after taking care of dad, until he died. But then I moved to Hawaii, and mom refused to join me there.

We still had a good relationship, but I was upset with her, mainly because I wanted her to invest in property on Oahu back in 2002-2003 because I thought it would not only be a great investment, but also keep us close since she had no other family to rely on, but she wanted to live alone, and was scared to relocate.

After mom started having her medical problems, it was a big problem for me to travel half way around the world, and leave my new family behind. My wife is a nursing student, and it's also a big deal to get her a visa to travel with me to the USA, so I had to leave mom when she really needed me to stay with her.

I reminded her that it could have been different had she listened to me. We could have pooled our resources, and bought a modest home in Hawaii, that would have tripled in value over 6 years, and not only that, but we could have been there for each other.

Freewheelin Franklin
#4 Posted : 11/6/2010 10:04:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The dream started with me at mom's house, looking through her stuff. There was an auction going on, and I saw an old friend of my dad's that used to help mom with her house maintenance, and chores. I asked him where mom's old stuff was, that had some sentimental value to me, to keep it from being sold, and he pointed to her old cedar chest.

I was on my way to the cedar chest, but I got hungry, and didn't look inside it.

I was looking for something to eat, but everything I found, looked good, but when I started eating it, it was rotten on the inside.

It made me really mad, so I kept looking around, and under the sink I found a huge space under there.

I saw a bunch of fish floating in the air. It was like a dozen or so big fish floating over a cooler. I understood that the fish were frozen in a block of ice, but the ice had melted, and left the fish there. they all were pointed downward at an angle toward the center of the cooler below. I noticed there wasn't any ice in the cooler, and wondered how the fish remained frozen, in suspended animation under there.

Then I started getting mad again, thinking about how much work I had to do, cleaning up all the rotten food, and the fish that I knew would also rot if I didn't get them cleaned up.

I heard something, and looked back. I saw a shadow. I walked around the corner, and saw the shadow again on the wall near the bathroom.

I started walking down the hall toward the shadow, and it took me a really long time to get to the bathroom. It was like I was going through a tunnel, but I kept seeing this light reflection, and odd shadow on the wall.

When I finally got there, and turned the corner, there was mom holding a lantern. She looked so happy to see me, but I was angry, and pushed her.

She got a really terrified look on her face, and started falling backwards, and fell into the bath tub.

But there wasn't a bottom in the tub, she kept falling, flailing her arms, and I was trying to grab her.

That's when my wife woke me up.

Bill Cipher
#5 Posted : 11/6/2010 10:10:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. Impressive and highly personal intoduction, Freewheelin Franklin. As a longtime fan of the FFF's, I cordially welcome you to the Nexus.

I'm sorry about your mom (and other recent woes). I hope you find what you're looking for here, but I can pretty much assure you that DMT won't be anything you're expecting. It may give you comfort and the belief that your mom has gone back to the place we all came from, but the lessons it imparts are highly abstract and the space is virtually un-navigable. This isn't to say the experience isn't 100% worthwhile; it is. But if you go into it with the specific agenda of making contact with your mom, I think you may be disappointed. It doesn't seem to work that way - at least not in my experience.

AstraLex
#6 Posted : 11/6/2010 10:50:25 PM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

Hey Freewheelin Franklin!

I am very sorry for all those things that happened to you, the death of your parents and your accident. Your story truly touched my heart!

Now about your wish. It is possible! Don’t be discouraged by Uncle Knucles’s experience (no offence Pleased)! Nothing is impossible in the Spirit World, everything is possible, just trust me on this Pleased

I, for example, have reached a point at which I don’t need to take any DMT anymore. A little bit of weed – and I am in the Spirit World (whatever it might be). The ‘Thing’ behind all those chaotic geometrics you encounter in the ‘Hyperspace’.

So trust in yourself! State your intent clearly and go for it! It may take a few ‘The End of the Line’ type of breakthroughs (like in my case), but eventually you will reach that point, or maybe not (like in Uncle Knucles’s case) Smile

I wish you lots of Light and Love on your path, whenever it might take you Smile
I took the red pill.

Phantastica
#7 Posted : 11/7/2010 12:38:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

very touching Franklin..so sorry for your loss and pain. but don't be worried about your parents death, since life knows how to take care of itself, since it is all that there is. if pain comes up, then just observe it without judging, and it will soon wash away with acknowledgment.
personally, i believe that there is a very high likelihood that you actually met your mom in your dream. i dont believe that dreams are just random storylines. i think they are doorways to other worlds, and your encounter with your mother could have taken place in a spirit realm of the dead. haven't read it all, but seems like a great read: http://www.amazon.com/Dreamers-...lers-Guide/dp/1594770379
i agree with AstraLex that anything is possible in the spirit world..its all about channeling your intention. There are numerous accounts of people visiting the dead during OBE's (though it obviously can't be validated), so i believe that visiting your mother is in fact possible. I would go with Ayahuasca for this one, since it is called "Vine of the dead" for a reason...
good luck Franklin, and please do report back if you succeed, or encounter any other similar phenomena againSmile
<3