We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello fellow psychonauts Options

Poekus
#1 Posted : 11/3/2010 10:54:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I decided to join the forum to gain and share knowledge about natural psychedelics. I'm in my thirties and started to get interested in psychedelics around 16. Tried out different species of shrooms but also several 2C's. I read a lot about mescaline but never were able to get it. I found the D-limonene extraction Tek on this site and after a long search I finally found an european supplier who was willing to ship a gallon of orange terpene to the Netherlands at a fair price. Also I found 7 san pedro's which are going to be sacrificed in the process of extracting them. Hope to be able to post my experiences on the extraction on this forum soon.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 11/4/2010 11:15:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If my memory serves me correct, jimjamshop are NL based and have very good prices on their D-limo(they do them by the litre).

Poekus
#3 Posted : 11/4/2010 7:28:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks! I will order next time from there. It's the same price as I got it. Indeed its a dutch company which I never came across googling. Fun for a Mimosa extraction experiment as well.

Poekus
#4 Posted : 11/6/2010 12:23:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What do I have to do to be able to post in the mescaline extraction forum? I read the rules and it says you first have to post in the 'public' areas. Since my first posts will be related to the Ron69 TEK, posting in a public topic will spread information across topics. Is it possible to get posts in public areas moderated to the right topic as a newbie member?

endlessness
#5 Posted : 11/6/2010 5:55:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just post in the 'first quests for information' or 'extraction help' subforum.. Either find an appropriate thread or make a new one like re: 69rons mescaline tek or whatever