We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
magicman says hi :) Options

Magicman
#1 Posted : 11/4/2010 6:20:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,
I've taken quite some time to get around to an introduction essay, but better late than never.
My name is magicman , I live and south africa and have a growing intrest in my lands unexplored bio diversity and hope to find out new things about psychedelic plants over here. I've been looking into acacia and most recently delosperma as possible spice sources and hope to be the first to post info on success with them. Although im in dire need of extract education. my other major interest lately are cactuses. I recently had my first cactus experience , which was also my first psychedelic experience. Im wanting to do a lot more, very soon ,i'll soon be growing some bridgesii.I got started on an intrest in all these things by an intrest in different states of consciousness, and that in the context of psychedelics by The Doors of perception, Im currently reading DMT: the spirit molecule.I love music.
Ive inevitably left things out ,but those will come in time. Loving the nexus (although there seems to be some aggression cropping up ,but thats the minority) and the people on here
im really excited and hope i can be of help.

Magicman Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

defunkt
#2 Posted : 11/5/2010 2:47:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
,i'll soon be growing some bridgesii

That's the ticket! Wink

endlessness
#3 Posted : 11/5/2010 6:13:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!

For extraction education I think you've come to the right place Smile

Good luck with exploring these plant allies and different states of consciousness.

Ice House
#4 Posted : 11/5/2010 7:19:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Magicman wrote:
I live and south africa

Right on, I love the diversity here on the Nexus. Welcome! I recently saw a video from Yolandi Visser and the NINJA called Evil Boy. I dont know if your familliar with them, but, well I found them to be pretty entertaining, trippy people.

Right On South Africa!
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

ragabr
#5 Posted : 11/5/2010 9:14:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Magicman, welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Magicman
#6 Posted : 11/6/2010 1:11:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea Ice house ! they're a cultural phenomenon here , embracing the Afrikaans stereotype, as well as messing with it like mad! It's known as "zef" and is seriously entertaining ! Evil boy was one of their strangest, i should actually put some links in the tavern when i get upgraded Smile