We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Means to an End Options

Huldrelokk
#1 Posted : 10/24/2010 9:16:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello i am Huldrelokk, in my experimentation with psychedelic compounds i stumbled across a half gram of DMT crystals. It was in intrest to try DMT for a half a year, ive been reading up on sites such as this one, watching Terence McKenna lectures and been practicing with Psychedelics for a couple years now.

Honestly i am blown away, DMT is nothing that i expected it to be, but it is everything i wanted it to be. I can see the potential of this tool, and cant wait to "breakthrough". With most of my experience being with acid and 2c-x compounds, this is a total alien experience for me, out of my 6 experiences this weekend, i lost touch with reality twice.

Im working on my own "The Machine", and will plan to experiment more once i finish it. I just wanted to say hello, and i think i have found one of most substantially important substances that will help me grow.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DMTripper
#2 Posted : 10/25/2010 1:42:09 AM

John Murdoch IV

Welcome.
And yes the machine works good. I made my own version of it that served me good for a while but now I use a GVG.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Huldrelokk
#3 Posted : 10/25/2010 2:46:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
Welcome.
And yes the machine works good. I made my own version of it that served me good for a while but now I use a GVG.

Yes, ive heard of the GVG, but its too expensive for me at the moment.

Ive pretty much tried all the possible ways to smoke DMT that i can at the moment, out of dry piece, dry bong, wet bong, freebasing off foil, lightbulb vape and regular weed vape. Freebasing was definetly my favorite, it allowed me to get a huge hit and was easy to make. I know its not healthy to smoke off foil, but it seems to work very well compared to some of the other methods....

Huldrelokk
#4 Posted : 10/28/2010 5:54:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I got more dmt, this time it was a big crystal compared to the powder with small crystals i had last time. Are large chunks of crystals more potent? Thats what someone told me, but im questioning that, because it is still the same substance regardless of form right?

hyperspacing
#5 Posted : 10/28/2010 6:21:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Huldrelokk wrote:
I got more dmt, this time it was a big crystal compared to the powder with small crystals i had last time. Are large chunks of crystals more potent? Thats what someone told me, but im questioning that, because it is still the same substance regardless of form right?

Its not that bigger crystals are more potent they are just more dense. Its all about weight. But it doesn't matter how much you have loaded without a good smoking teknique.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Huldrelokk
#6 Posted : 10/28/2010 7:42:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hyperspacing wrote:
Huldrelokk wrote:

Its not that bigger crystals are more potent they are just more dense. Its all about weight. But it doesn't matter how much you have loaded without a good smoking teknique.

In terms of technique, is there a way you can prepare the dmt i have with some soluble solution? I know there are ways, but i was unable on finding any teks. I will probabaly try changa eventually, when i extract some of my own or get a larger amount.

hyperspacing
#7 Posted : 10/28/2010 8:08:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can dissolve it in isopropyl alcohol (ipa) and then throw some smokable herb into the ipa. Let it all evaporate and then smoke the herb.

For herbs try one of these:
Pau d'arco
Mullein
Damiana
Mugwort
Calea
Wild dagga
Mint/spearmint leaves
Even catnip lol

Really any smokable herb works great. This method is called enhaced leaf. The best part is it makes it very hard to ruin your spice with incorrect heat. Just light up and take it to the head.

Goodluck and be safe
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Huldrelokk
#8 Posted : 11/5/2010 5:21:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I did DMT this morning, im not sure i can continue to do DMT. The pre-flight anxiety gets to be way too much, and im not sure if i can appreciate it to its fullest extent yet. This shit does scare me, and i consider myself to be a fairly experienced psychonaut. I do want to try this with acid to see if it can cure the anxiety, because i rarely get anxiety apart from the comeup on L. Does it boost the trip? Does it take less to get desired effects?

ragabr
#9 Posted : 11/5/2010 5:32:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you can't handle DMT on it's own, taking with acid won't help the anxiety.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

corpus callosum
#10 Posted : 11/5/2010 6:54:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

I agree with Ragabr-thinking of combining LSD with DMT to ease the pre-flight jitters could be quite counterproductive.I suggest having a few days off occupying your mind and time with other things.Then next time you feel inclined to indulge, the memory of the anxiety would have faded a touch and if your mindset is right Im sure you will have a positive experienceCool

Oh and by the way, nice to hear of another Nexian who has found chasing it on foil effective!When your finances allow I would suggest investing in a GVG-as the esteemed Nexian Uncle Knucles stated correctly-it will change your life!!

And welcome to the NexusSmile
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

DMTripper
#11 Posted : 11/5/2010 7:18:28 PM

John Murdoch IV

Maybe you should do very low doses of DMT for a while and then increase. That works for some people. Just to get used to it before you blast off into hyperspace.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!