We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
new member. wandering spirit of knowledge Options

herbal_shaman
#1 Posted : 11/3/2010 4:24:20 PM

Torin

hello all. ive been using d.m.t and other like minded medecines for 7 years now and have recently found a great interest in ayahuasca. for the past 3 years i have divulged myself into taking over thousands of hits of l.s.d and consuming pounds of mushrooms to develope a spiritual breakthrough.
since my experiments with l.s.d i found aya and d.m.t . i have read every and any book i could get my hands on with any information regarding this magical mixture of plants. i have been following the studies of rick strassman, adam ellenbass, tarence and dennis makenna . the late timothy leary. and bing ling ( tao master) and carlose casteneda. i hope to further my knowledge and experience with the sacred medecine through the use of this amazing beautifull forum and to connect with other like minded individuals.
i write this letter in regards to becoming a full member. thank you all very much. bless

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

astralpixels
#2 Posted : 11/3/2010 4:58:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whoa that's a lot of experience you got there, congratulations on your long journey! Although I'm new too, I think I can speak for Nexus in saying that we welcome you with love and respect and hope that all your experiences add to the overall knowledge here in the Nexus forums family. It's nice to have you herbal_shaman! :] namaste.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 11/5/2010 6:19:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Stick around and im sure you'll be promoted in no time. I recommend you read the links in the pm if you havent yet.

Hope to hear more from you soon!