We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first time, snowboarding through the clouds. Options

herbal_shaman
#1 Posted : 11/3/2010 6:21:06 PM

Torin

my first time with d.m.t was with a good friend of mine about 7 years ago. my friend was visiting me to go on a snowboarding trip while on vacation from his home life in northern california.
we left for the mountain early around 5 and smoked a large amount of cannabis..
cannabis is legal for medical purposes where we live and me and my friend both had cards.
once on the mountain and riding up the lifts i lit a spliff. we got hyphe and shred fresh powder all day. sticking mainly to the trees and just before leaving the mountain on our last run of the day my good friend. lets call him cheese. cheese asked me if i would like to smoke a bowl with sum d.m.t before we left the mountain.
He said the light of the mountain was so beautiful it just felt right.
i had no idea what he was talking about but i felt like i could trust him.
he had a calm look on his face as he gave me a breif decription of what it was going to be like.
he packed a bowl in his peice and poured sum yellow grain like substance over the top out of a vial he kept in his pouch. he said a short prayer and handed me the pipe....
as we sat in the woods deep in the snow i could smell the aspen trees and i thought to myself for a second am i gonna be ok?
withought a second thought i light the lighter and kept the flame above the bowl making sure not to burn anything just heat is as my friend directed me.
i held it in and isntantly felt the effects.
my friends said one more big one.
i proceeded to take a huge rip and halfway through i dropped to the ground as if i had been knocked unconciouse but still awake. i could hear the faint sound of my friends voice as he said blast off.
as the last word traveld out of his mouth i felt my entire being melt away to a fractalizing blast of color. euphoria filled my body and i was overwhelmed with a sence of happiness and joy that id never felt before. i felt for the first time in my life that i was at peace with myself and all that was. a cosmic relationship had developed between my sould and every living thing and i began to get a little emotional. i cried for a breif moment out of happiness and emediatly stood up and grabbed the neerest aspen tree and began to hug it and tell it how sorry i was for ever hurting the earth and all that was beautiful. the experience in total lasted about 10 min.
as i walked back to my friend who was now casually puffing on the remaning smoke left in the pipe i told him thank you.
riding down the mountain afterward i took it really slow to make sure i observed and said thank you to the beauty that surrounded me.
that moment changed my life.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

MySmelf
#2 Posted : 11/3/2010 8:35:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, I think I'm going to have to bring some spice with me when I hit the slopes this year!
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

Swarupa
#3 Posted : 11/3/2010 8:59:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice trip report

Inside out
#4 Posted : 11/3/2010 9:36:05 PM

Dave

Awesome. Im inspired to go for a little journey now.
Dissolving The Boundaries

jamie
#5 Posted : 11/4/2010 1:58:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have always wanted to smoke on the mountain(not while riding)..I never have yet though..only smoked alot on the beach before surfing and skimboarding..also want to go riding one day on a very light mushroom dose, mushrooms and surfing were great..im kinda nuts though so DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!..cannabis helps alot I find..I flow better.
Long live the unwoke.

astralpixels
#6 Posted : 11/4/2010 3:31:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what a great story, thanks for sharing. now i really feel like going to a beautiful setting for my first time taking DMT.

KwisatzHaderach
#7 Posted : 11/4/2010 8:06:42 AM

everything is becoming

Thanks for sharing the report. That reminded me of a special place in my heart as well. Sounds like a beautiful first journey.

peace and love
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

macc
#8 Posted : 11/5/2010 5:07:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a great first experience, and I agree, it def is life changing. It makes you reevalutae how you look at everything, well at least for me it did. I would love to do it in a beautiful area such as what you're talking about, maybe this winter sometime. We'll see. Happy journeys.
"We are all one, there is no such thing as death and we are the imagination of ourselves." Bill Hicks