We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LovEvolution. Options

DivineDreamer
#1 Posted : 11/3/2010 5:06:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

is based on the principle that unconditional love is a subtle or invisible energy that connects the world of spirit and the world of matter.

Planet earth has been continuously ascending since late 1980's and its vibrational frequency has been increasing ever since. In early 1990's, it was vibrating at the frequency of 7 hertz resonance. By December 2012, it shall vibrate at the frequency of 16.8 hertz resonance. That means the vibrational frequency of Earth will become double. More vibrational frequency indicates more purity and the energy, i.e. earth is heading towards higher dimension. So, this is the period when our planet is going to ascend into the fourth dimension, becoming more pure, divine and full of love energy.
we will ascend to the fourth dimension during our living time, and from the year 2012 to 2028 all these living human beings will be totally submerged in the fourth dimension experiencing the higher level of spirituality powered with unconditional love, bliss and happiness.

Anirudh Ojha.

Wake your mind up.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DivineDreamer
#2 Posted : 11/4/2010 2:41:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just dont give up ecah break up is one step closer to the one for you i believe.
Wake your mind up.

Steely
#3 Posted : 11/4/2010 5:05:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've heard enlightenment is when you can see beauty in anything, and I agree, but I think considering anything as enlightened is merely the ego speaking. Everyone can be happy no matter what state of mind they are in, whether they see beauty in everything, or nothing. It is simply easier to be happy all the time when everything makes you smile.

Do you possibly have a link to any information on how ascension is connected in any way to a vibrational frequency that resonates throughout the world, and perhaps another to a chart plotting the increase/rate of increase of the said frequency?

And do you know if the enlightenment is for our race alone. Why not the other living beings whom roam this planet?
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

DivineDreamer
#4 Posted : 11/5/2010 3:16:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah ive learned that out of nowwhere i think when i was in the moment but when you notice everything is beautiful and perfect as it is, theres no judement, and i do believe happiness is a choice, and also i overead that part about humans but i would think every living being on this planet will go.

and heres one link http://divinecosmos.com/...om_content&task=view
Wake your mind up.