We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
[SHE] Mini SHE today! (2010-09-23) Options

jungleheart
#21 Posted : 9/24/2010 2:15:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What a totally awesome day! The vibes were strong, people making merry on the chat all day long. The full moon was out. Twas a night for magic. I'm glad I could be a part of it with all of you <3

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

vibrancy3
#22 Posted : 9/25/2010 1:40:34 AM

Josh

I really wish i had been involed in this Mini SHE

but my product was'nt ready until today, grrrrr

jbark
#23 Posted : 9/25/2010 2:28:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BTW, why was this a "mini" SHE? It's making me feel strangely inadequate on this , the day i celebrate my thrusting in unto the world...Smile maybe next time i should aim for a "maxi" SHE. Does my participation, given its status as mini, still qualify me as a SHEite, or am i merely a mini SHEite, Soony awaiting maxi status? Laughing

Thanks for all the love and i give in kind,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

jungleheart
#24 Posted : 9/25/2010 4:03:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
BTW, why was this a "mini" SHE? It's making me feel strangely inadequate on this , the day i celebrate my thrusting in unto the world...Smile maybe next time i should aim for a "maxi" SHE. Does my participation, given its status as mini, still qualify me as a SHEite, or am i merely a mini SHEite, Soony awaiting maxi status? Laughing

Thanks for all the love and i give in kind,

JBArk

Happy Birfday, Jbark! <3s you

I am.
#25 Posted : 11/5/2010 1:11:08 AM

I AM

man. that sucks. i missed it. i keep seeing people talking about when the next SHE will be. i wanna know. i've never done one. i would love to join! can someone please kick one up or did one just happen?
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

PREV12