We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finally On The Nexus Options

OomRa
#1 Posted : 11/4/2010 4:28:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus
I have been reading the nexus for a couple years now and finally felt like i wanted to start posting.I have been heavily involved with psychoactive substances since i was 10-11 yo.My composition has been changed around four or five times by certain chemicals since this time.I have successfully completed 6 or 7 mimosa extractions,information upplied by the Nexus.Cannabis was my first like many then extacy and high dose coricidin(2001-2002).But my first encounter with entheogen plantlife was in 8th grade(French Camp,Ca 13-14yo)we were told to study a plant on the internet that we would be growing in class for the next few months.That plant turned out to be Ipomoea Tricolor;]And as I was researching over the internet in class I found something about it being Hallucinogenic or Psychoactive but didnt really pay it any mind.That is until I moved(14-15yo Freshman year) a town over and my backyard fence was strangled with bright blue frgrant discs.Even than I didnt know how to ingest them properly and promptly said fuck it i still got ganja.Until(Once again)My brother had came across some beautiful greenish greyish bluish mushrooms that sent me into a Very Naked Very Emotional Very Intense Life changing experience(my brother still cant get over how much it changed my thoughts)Which in turn exposed this world of information that brought me to finally experience the rare DMT state.uh thats it for now thank you for reading and i am psyched to finally be a part of the Nexus Thanx.

Thank YOu

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Steely
#2 Posted : 11/4/2010 4:56:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love hearing about the expanding of more minds. That raw, bare naked feeling you get when you realize how small we all are, and how meaningless it is to be hateful to each other.

Welcome, OomRa. Smile

Although mushrooms have not change my life, in the same manner that DMT has done, it doesn't mean my eyes weren't completely opened afterward to the possibilities of our minds.

The possibilities of the universe around us became a little less foggy after, DMT.

Still hard to comprehend everything in the universe. I believe the best way to begin to scope the size of the universe, is to, "Imagine that our entire Solar System were the size of a quarter. The Sun is now a microscopic speck of dust, as are its nine planets, whose orbits are represented by the flat disc of the coin. How far away is the nearest star to our sun? In our model, Proxima Centauri (and any planets that might be around it) would be another quarter, two soccer fields away. This is the typical separation of stars in our part of the galaxy."
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

ragabr
#3 Posted : 11/4/2010 11:07:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms