We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Thank you Options

stoned2676
#1 Posted : 11/3/2010 2:09:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand this isn't a question, but I would like to make my appreciation for what you all are doing here known. This is the best forum I have come across. I have been going through different posts and they have all been thorough, and simplified to where a layman, such as me, can understand. Although some has been over my head I have been able to do a little research, either within the forum or searching the web, to figure it out. The maturity level is also very refreshing. In my field I find many of my colleagues talking down to laymen, for whatever reason, and it is aggravating. I often remind them that we all have had to learn, and none of us came out of the womb knowing everything. Well, I want to keep this short so again, thank you. I hope to one day be able to contribute.

btw: Kudos on the art work. Very nice!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 11/3/2010 2:40:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the appreciation! and now you are going to be a member of the community and soon enough will be helping others and helping mantain and spread a good respectful attitude and reliable knowledge regarding psychedelics Pleased

Swarupa
#3 Posted : 11/3/2010 2:42:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Id also like to say thanks for all the help & apologize for asking questions that have probably already been answered, there is a learning curve...

Im looking forward to when i can come & show off my beautiful crystals that some of you helped create.

gammagore
#4 Posted : 11/4/2010 11:55:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yip yip yip, a big THANK YOU to all members who contribute to this forum and the exploration of The Spirit Molecule.

You guys are great!!