We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Inject aya into chocolate balls to swallow? Options

alzabo
#21 Posted : 10/30/2010 3:03:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamdweller wrote:
I was thinking about making hard tasty candy.

Do please report back if this woks out for you.

I have been thinking of making pharma gushers.

To all those that say the horrendous taste and nausea/purge is part of the experience;
I do respect that.
At the same time, there are many valid paths for exploring these inner/outer realms.
So long as good tasting forms of DMT aren't negatively effecting the community at large;
I don't see what the trouble is.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dreamdweller
#22 Posted : 10/30/2010 10:16:13 PM
Don Juan

I dont exactly want to make candy to be able to give out to anyone. i just thought it would be an easy way to store the stuff and make it so that it in a way that doesnt taste bad or take me hours to make every time I want to use it. I too respect anyone who deals with the horrible tastes that come with drinking the teas but I have done that enough times and have had miss and match experiences that way.

olympus mon
#23 Posted : 10/30/2010 10:34:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

alzabo- your are completely right. everyone has the right to explore how they see fit. i think im more trying to express that these ideas will not work. theres no way you can swallow a chocolate ball whole thats large enough to contain aya. not without choking.

then the candy idea. do you have any idea how bitter and gross that candy would taste. nothing like dragging out the taste even longer.

jello shots- come on, seriously jello shots>? ok maybe it will congeal but probably not.

but seriously im not meaning to ridicule the original poster so thanks for checking us on that. Smile

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

dreamdweller
#24 Posted : 10/31/2010 10:44:15 PM
Don Juan

jello shots I know would work 100% I have used jello to get the tannins out of aya and well it removed the tannins but also made it turn into jello. I was a little upset. About the bitter taste. If you filter aya enough and use the egg white process to remove tannins you will have almost bitter less aya. After that reduce the liquid to contain enough of the solution in a small glass and you have whats needed for candy without bitter taste. A little bit of flavor and you cant taste a thing. I have experimented with other substances to see if it would work, and sure enough it does, just got to try it with aya now.

Malaclypse
#25 Posted : 11/1/2010 1:03:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
alzabo- your are completely right. everyone has the right to explore how they see fit. i think im more trying to express that these ideas will not work. theres no way you can swallow a chocolate ball whole thats large enough to contain aya. not without choking.

then the candy idea. do you have any idea how bitter and gross that candy would taste. nothing like dragging out the taste even longer.

jello shots- come on, seriously jello shots>? ok maybe it will congeal but probably not.

but seriously im not meaning to ridicule the original poster so thanks for checking us on that. Smile

Agree pretty much. I also think that I would never want to put them in something delicious like chocolate as I might develop a taste aversion for chocolate if it had a creamy aya center. That would be a terrible consequence Razz. I'd much rather power through and chase it with something. As I've said before SWIM can just read a sentence on the nexus about the taste and get a shiver running through him.

As per the idea. I don't really see much difference between trying something like this and doing serious decanting or protein binding for removing tannins. No matter how much you can get over the taste going down or removing undesirable things from the brew you can't guarantee that the purge will not come. People purge from high doses of extracted harmalas. Even further I think that the respect part or spiritual sacrifice comes in the form of the experience itself, awe and unpredictability. You have to be prepared for whatever might come and what sort of things you might learn about yourself that you may not like. This is where the sacrifice comes in in my opinion. This is true for many experiences and aya is certainly one of them. Someone going in with a poor attitude may quickly find themselves confronting some inner turmoil, even with proper preparation this can happen.

olympus mon
#26 Posted : 11/1/2010 5:33:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

dreamdweller wrote:
After that reduce the liquid to contain enough of the solution in a small glass and you have whats needed for candy without bitter taste. A little bit of flavor and you cant taste a thing.

dreamweller you've tasted ayahuasca obviously if you've done this much brewing. how in the world could you think mixing candy stuff to reduced brew would not taste like ayahuasca and horrible? unless your talking about a piece of candy the size of a phone book there's no way you could mask the flavor with that concentration.

what has this worked with in the past? please dont say mushrooms, those practically taste good compared to ayahuasca Laughing

man if your right your a genius candy maker!!! i kinda hope you areLaughing

SKA
#27 Posted : 11/1/2010 7:00:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM drank ayahuasca brewed from P.Viridis leaves and B.Caapi vine. It was brewed by Santo Daime.
It didn't taste bad at all. It actually had quite a nice taste. Bittersweet( a bit like coffee ), soft and slightly milky.

I guess if you really find it too foul, you could just mix it with water to dillute the huasca and neutralise the taste.

dreamdweller
#28 Posted : 11/1/2010 8:21:48 PM
Don Juan

olympus mon wrote:
dreamdweller wrote:
After that reduce the liquid to contain enough of the solution in a small glass and you have whats needed for candy without bitter taste. A little bit of flavor and you cant taste a thing.

dreamweller you've tasted ayahuasca obviously if you've done this much brewing. how in the world could you think mixing candy stuff to reduced brew would not taste like ayahuasca and horrible? unless your talking about a piece of candy the size of a phone book there's no way you could mask the flavor with that concentration.

what has this worked with in the past? please dont say mushrooms, those practically taste good compared to ayahuasca Laughing

man if your right your a genius candy maker!!! i kinda hope you areLaughing

I know it wont taste like the best candy in the world, there is no way it would but with a bit of favoring anything can make some pretty bad things taste good. Aya has its own degree of nasty taste and well through removing the tannins you can make it almost taste good. Through filtering my friend made a almost tasteless aya that was highly active.

dreamdweller
#29 Posted : 11/3/2010 3:56:33 AM
Don Juan

Candy was done and taste pretty darn good. I didnt quite get it up to 300* so it pretty much never turned into hard candy like I wanted. I guess you often never get it perfect the first time. More to come soon Smile

olympus mon
#30 Posted : 11/3/2010 4:20:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thats pretty awesome dreamdweller! how much aya per piece and what size are the candies?

dreamdweller
#31 Posted : 11/3/2010 7:26:10 AM
Don Juan

olympus mon wrote:
thats pretty awesome dreamdweller! how much aya per piece and what size are the candies?

I used 114 grams to make the candy and boiled it down to about 1/3 cup. I filtered many times, used egg white tannin removal tech and came out with a nice yellow color liquid but very clean. I then used 2 cups sugar, 2/3 corn syrup and baked with some food coloring and flavoring. Turned out looking awesome and great taste but then again the temp never got to what it needed to make the candy hard. Smaller amounts will work so best to cut that in 1/2 at least, boil the aya down more to make it matter. I still dont know how active it is, could be a waste but at least a good experiment. A lot of work though.

dreamdweller
#32 Posted : 11/3/2010 9:29:23 PM
Don Juan

So I got the candy to get hard finally but the only issue is is that the aya burns. It has to get too hot and anything but water in candy seems to burn to shit. Candy is still ok but has a burnt taste to it. I think its active but I cant eat to much of it right now.

PREV12