We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa lasts longer? Options

Bert
#1 Posted : 10/29/2010 12:52:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A question for those with experience with changa. Harmaloids taken prior to DMT vaporization don't seem to lengthen the experience substantially. I've heard it might actually weaken the experience somewhat?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

picatris
#2 Posted : 10/29/2010 1:31:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bert wrote:
A question for those with experience with changa. Harmaloids taken prior to DMT vaporization don't seem to lengthen the experience substantially. I've heard it might actually weaken the experience somewhat?

I can only speak from personal experience.
My essays with changa are a mixed bag, and I still have not formed my mind about it. Indeed it lasts longer. way longer, for the record. But not in the visual field. Just the special Spice mind frame keeps lingering on for a long time after vaporizing - and that state is just wonderful! I've done it plenty of times to exclude the possibility of placebo. As for the strength of the experience, well I have to admit that so far my strongest Spice experiences have been with my beloved spice-mint, without any harmaloids involved. One issue might be that my mint spice has very small bits of mint (it comes from tea bags!) while my changa leaf has been hand crushed, and a little coarse. This, i suppose, may make a difference when inhaling the smoke and therefore in the actual experience.

This said, make no mistake, changa can be pretty intense. It just has not yet surpassed (for me at least) the strength of infused mint.

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

The Centre
#3 Posted : 10/30/2010 11:19:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My first Deem trip was 50mg spice, 33mg freebase harmala, and 11x caapi leaf. Breakthrough itself lasted 15 minutes, a 10 minute tapering down, and an hour of seeing paisley patterns everywhere, which was stronger than a 5g mushroom trip. As I haven't had freebase I cannot comment how much longer it lasts, but I can say that it does last quite long. In fact, it lasts about as long as your sanity can take.

Bancopuma
#4 Posted : 10/30/2010 10:40:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have definitely noticed an extended very pleasant afterglow state smoking changa as oppose to freebase. One of the many reasons I'm a fan.

vovin
#5 Posted : 11/1/2010 12:04:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

With changa for me there is no rush. I build up slowly and smoking it every 15 -20 minutes I can last for 3ish hours although if I push it too hard a healthy headache is my reward after. One thing I have learned of DMT is that it effects people in so many different ways. It is like interpreting a painting no one person will see the same thing as another. If I come down fully from changa I cannot use it again for another day as it will have no effect. I must perpetuate it to keep it going.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Ice House
#6 Posted : 11/1/2010 3:00:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

For me, with changa, there is no blast off, no bells and whistles. I am whisked into hyperspace on a current. The changa take off is not chaotic and turbulent like pure spice.

The voyage does indeed last longer, the visuals flow and are less erratic and cunfusing for me. The after glow I experience lasts longer and leaves me feeling very refreshed and relaxed. straight spice often leaves me feeling like, WTF just happened? I experience less anxiety with changa because I know its more user friendly, more forgiving.

Changa=Synergy
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

BananaForeskin
#7 Posted : 11/1/2010 7:01:42 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

I've had the changa-mindstate persist for an hour at least, which was scary at the time. Vovin is right in saying that it affects everyone differently...

I also find changa to be more visual, and the visions more interpretable. There is much less "WTF?" and I too know that you can keep hitting the GVG for hours... which probably isn't healthy, but quite doable.
¤ø¸β€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸β€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸β€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

DoingKermit
#8 Posted : 11/1/2010 4:24:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Being able to stack smaller hits on top of each other makes it an easier ride in my opinion. It's not such a slap in the face as freebase is, but make no mistake, it is still just as powerful.

gammagore
#9 Posted : 11/1/2010 10:52:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It lasts longer for me, not by alot though, maybe double.

The effects also seem to be a little more grounded, to a point.

At the end of the day both changa and fb both get you to the same place, its just the journey there that is different.

Rollenberg
#10 Posted : 11/3/2010 6:19:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I got flamed one time in chat for talking about smoking changa every 15 to 20 minutes for about 3 hours. I explained I think its the best way to do it.

The thing I love about changa instead of freebase is that with changa the entire experience is SLOWED DOWN.

The visuals are slower, the mental mind-fuckery is slower to the point of non-existence (for me) , the blast off is slower, the comedown goes slower, and you have to double the timeline of normal FB to get an aproximation of the experience in my opinon.

I also notice that If I smoke a bowl or two of caapi leaf, I can then take one small toke of FB, maybe only 10 or 15 mg MAX and within 30 seconds I find myself drifting into hyperspace, at that point, I take one more puff, and im deeply gone, but its not as turbulent as normal FB (without caapi), so it doesnt seem nesecarily as "intense" but its just as DEEP.

sorry for bad spelling and gramar, Im tired, and cant be arsed to correct.

thought I would add my .02.
"Every facet, every compartment of your mind is to be programmed by you; if you don’t take the responsibility to program your own mind, the world will program it for you."