We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings! Options

ElectroSubSpace
#1 Posted : 11/2/2010 7:38:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings fellow travelers!

I wanted to introduce myself to the forum. First of all, I'll give you some background information on myself. I have been interested in psychedelics for 6 years now. I have had psychedelic experiences with Mushrooms, LSA, LSD, 2C-I, 2C-E, 4-Aco-DMT, 4-Aco-DIPT, 5-Meo-MIPT, Nitrous Oxide, and Cannabis. Before these experiences I was a shy kid stuck within my own bubble of reality. Overtime, I have broken through that bubble. I have learned ways to became more social, accept my own personal differences, deal with pain, and heal myself psychologically. I have the upmost respect for psychedelic substances and what they have helped to show me about myself and the world.

Since becoming agnostic 7 years ago I have shaped a different spiritual side for myself. Basically, I believe that 'God' is inside each person and that whatever God is we ultimately in a way are him and he is us. That brings me to DMT. I would like to get closer in touch with my inner shaman. Although I do not know what experiences DMT will bring to me, it does sound like a real intense spiritual journey.

A few weeks ago I started my own extraction using the BLAB tek. I expect to be finished sometime next week. It may sound funny, but I almost feel like I can sense the DMT's energy while doing the extraction.

As a participating member (I've lurked for sometime) of the DMT Nexus forums I hope to discuss my experiences and help other fellow travelers on their journeys.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

EquaL Observer
#2 Posted : 11/2/2010 9:45:12 PM

Ross

Welcome. I completely understand where your coming from with "sensing the energy". When cooking Ayahuasca, picking mushrooms and just having certain plants in my room for the first time, I could really feel the grandness of these things calling me forward.

We are the universe perceiving itself, every sense is a blessing, indeed god does seem to be within us. We can't reach it through obeying some commands from a book all our lives, but we can reach him through direct experience by whatever means.

Anyway, loving the introduction, welcome & see you around.
Your depth is your integrity

ElectroSubSpace
#3 Posted : 11/2/2010 11:28:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello EquaL Observer. I have also had that same sense of energy with mushrooms. After exploring a cow field on a nice cool night I stumbled upon some cubensis mushrooms. While harvesting them it dawned on me that they are actually alive and even closer to animals than plants. While everything has it own 'energy' it seems like entheogens are even more alive and luminous.

We are indeed the universe perceiving itself. One experience I had was that we are all part of each other, form a single entity, and that each of us individually are like different personalities of the whole human entity. Spirituality (God) definitely dwells inside and not in a book of commands and programs to follow.

I am looking forward to discussing these spiritual concepts and the science/chemistry that goes along with entheogens here. Thanks for the enlightening response EquaL Observer, take care.