We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
B.Caapi & P.Cyanescens & Spice! Oh my! Options

TheReadyAwakening
#1 Posted : 11/1/2010 9:13:07 PM

Jimmy

Finally was able to experiment with the wonderful mixture of caapi vine and mushrooms!

A couple buddies and I brewed up 120g of caapi vine into a tea and each ingested around 30g each, with a little left over.

Then I brewed up 1.7g of dried cyanescens into a delicious tea and drank away, sat down, and enjoyed an amazing peak to Pulp Fiction.
John Travolta blew my mind...

The tea, though only about half a normal dose, rocked my world. It lasted longer than the full brew of tea I made with some fresh penis envies. Cigarettes were almost too intense. After about the first hour I felt a purge coming on, but after a quick chill out in the bathroom, I was fine (Normally I get little or no nausea from mushrooms, even on the higher doses). After about three, maybe four hours, we decided to load up the spice.

The song we decided on was Atom Heart Mother- Pink Floyd, being avid Floyd lovers. We knew we were in for a trip, but nothing like what was delivered to us.

The caapi slowed down the DMT, as I've noticed with prior caapi/spice mixtures, it became difficult to notice the blast off.

The first couple trips were intense to say the least. Each time I needed one less hit to break through. The song was producing intensely dark vibes with all of us, and we saw multiple dark (almost, but not quite evil) entities on our trips. The third time I picked up the bubble, one hit sent me through. A being, malicious yet instructive, came over me and held me down. I could feel myself lose all control of my face. My jaw, tongue, and cheek muscles began spazzing wildly. I felt like I opened my mouth wider than I ever have in my life. My breathing became difficult and raspy, and then I felt a purple goo (which felt like it was the inner lining of my body coming out; very difficult to describe) seep out of my mouth. The being began melding this goo (still connected to me via my mouth) into various shapes and symbols. I couldn't make anything of them, other then that they were very unhuman and extremely powerful. Despair came over me, and I felt like I had been consumed by evil. Then I realized that this was a test. I stopped my worrying, and suddenly felt despair. I began to fall, not fast, just a gradual floating. Then a burst of light disintegrated the being, and the trumpets of the Heart Mother brought me back.

All I could feel as I came down was that Pink Floyd was cheering me on, congratulating me for the trials I had endured. It was like the music was telling me, "Hey son, you did a mighty fine job. You made it through the dark valley, and emerged victorious!" It was by far one of the most amazing experiences with spice I have ever had.

Anyone else experience anything like the goo before? I've heard of it with aya, but never just smoked spice.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” - Terence McKenna

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Swarupa
#2 Posted : 11/2/2010 10:01:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

TheReadyAwakening wrote:

The caapi slowed down the DMT, as I've noticed with prior caapi/spice mixtures, it became difficult to notice the blast off.

This interests me, if i had one question on DMT it would be 'how do i slow it down?'

TheReadyAwakening
#3 Posted : 11/2/2010 2:54:24 PM

Jimmy

Then I highly recommend ordering some caapi vine! I feel like the more caapi you ingest, the more ayahuasca-like it becomes. The moments between things seem to blend together, almost seems like everything starts happening at once, or at least very close together. With the spice I mean.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” - Terence McKenna