We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Replacing Mimosa Brark Options

asdfg
#1 Posted : 11/1/2010 3:42:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So can i replace Mimosa Hostillas bark with pharalis grass(sp is probably off). I have a whole field of grass growing near my house so i would rather use that then buy mimosa bark. I realize that it has less of a concentration but im cool with that since i got a whole field of it near my house. any help appreciated

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

KwisatzHaderach
#2 Posted : 11/1/2010 6:17:09 AM

everything is becoming

Yea I heard pharalis grass has DMT alkaloids. Make sure you look into an Acid-Base Extraction as you will need to do some sort of acid soak with the grass, if you don't already. But it may require more than that; however there are teks out there written for this grass.

Lucky you having a fresh supply so close.

Peace and Love
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

asdfg
#3 Posted : 11/2/2010 3:11:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It has like .1% DMT if i remember right but i just wasnt sure if it was worth trying to extract it. So are there specials recipes on here cause ive looked on the web and there giving me a fucking atom by atom extraction and thats just too complicated to even understand wtf there saying or should i just try and modify a mimosa bark tek?

gammagore
#4 Posted : 11/2/2010 10:15:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From what I understand there is no solid tek for phalaris yet. Im sure there are a few chems working on it thoughSmile

Be carefull with phalaris, it has gramine which I understand to be quite toxic.