We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Parachuting whole seeds work? Options

Rail_It
#1 Posted : 11/2/2010 4:13:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi first post here, so go easy. But anyways i've been sharing the experience of mimosahuasca with 2 friends, one who shared the 10 grams i gave him with 2 of his friends, the other one i gave the rest of a CWE of 15 grams that i drank maybe 5-8 grams of. Anyways i told both of them to just parachute 3g of seeds whole 30 minutes before and they both aren't feeling anything and its been about 2 or 3 hours. One of them ate 2 double cheeseburgers after i believe after he ate the seeds right before he drank the brew the other ate dinner an hour before she ate her seeds 30 minutes before she drank her CWE. I was wondering what could have gone wrong? The one who didn't do the CWE boiled it twice with 2 45min boils in slightly acidified water and reduced just like i told him. I was thinking maybe it had something to do with parachuting the seeds whole but i'm not sure. I've had it work for me almost every time but most of the time i had seed 'resin' from boiling down the tea, however i did one time parachute the seeds and it worked. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!